Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of this dress? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    Love it love it love it! It would make me look like a hippo in fancy dress, but luckily it sounds like you won't have that problem.
    Jelkin, you quoted me on the 'Womyn' topic (it has since been deleted)? Your PM box is full.

OP, personally I think the dress looks rather strange; half-way between a lycra gym-suit and a tie-dyed shirt. However, if you like then you like it.

ReputationRep:
    wow a very trendy looking dress, rather short but meh. I do textiles in college so this is a really nerdy quote: "the design patterns and embroidery look exicting and BOLD :O lol.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it

ReputationRep:
    not my thing i couldnt pull it off pretty unadvenrterous (ignore the dodgy spelling) with clothes but if your stylish you could dress it up to look good !

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it. It does not exactly exude 'style' or 'class'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blátönn)
    Jelkin, you quoted me on the 'Womyn' topic (it has since been deleted)? Your PM box is full.

OP, personally I think the dress looks rather strange; half-way between a lycra gym-suit and a tie-dyed shirt. However, if you like then you like it.
    Haha, I'm not surprised it's been deleted. I did find it quite strange that you would quote something I said in this thread! :p: Oops, I can't believe my PM inbox is full again. I don't even recall getting any messages recently.

I hope you're not planning to be mean

EDIT: Oh, do you mean you were wondering what I said before the thread was deleted?

ReputationRep:
    You might aswell get the ed-hardy leggins?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the print and it's very short, definitely wear tights with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    Haha, I'm not surprised it's been deleted. I did find it quite strange that you would quote something I said in this thread! :p: Oops, I can't believe my PM inbox is full again. I don't even recall getting any messages recently.

I hope you're not planning to be mean

EDIT: Oh, do you mean you were wondering what I said before the thread was deleted?
    Yes, that's all it was, and I'm never mean.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like it, I couldn't wear it myself, I'd look horrendous because I don't have the figure for it. But if you've got the figure, go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jemmmy)
    Funny how so far the guys don't like it and the girls do haha

I like it :dontknow: It's bright, colourful and eyecatching. Such things appropriately distract me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    I like it :dontknow: It's bright, colourful and eyecatching. Such things appropriately distract me.
    Breasts should be sufficient.

ReputationRep:
    i think is no my taste

Urgh, no.

ReputationRep:
    If you have the figure, it will look amazing. If not, awful.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.