Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya everyone, i would like some advice, if anyone can help me i would be very grateful.
    I am applying for university to start in september 2010 and i'm trying to work out all the finance details. I am married with 2 children and i am worried that i'm not gonna be able to afford to go. If anyone is in the same situation as i am do you know what benefits and things i will recieve.

Thanks

Rachel :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Welcome to TSR! :tsr:

Click the '£' sign in my signature to get to the Money and Finance forum. You can ask for advice there, or read any of the existing threads about student finance.

ReputationRep:
    I like the £ sign in your signature, cpj1987. Very creative.

ReputationRep:
    HI,
    I'm in the same boat. Go to entitledto.co.uk to work out the Tax Credits etc you'll be entitled to, and there's a finance calculator on the student finance page of the directgov site. It depends on your circumstances, so I can't tell you what you'll be eligible for but they should help!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.