Turn on thread page Beta

Sort of strange valentines gift help?? watch

ReputationRep:
    Right, I'll try make myself a bit clearer :eek3:

My boyfriend and I have agreed to not buy each other presents for Valentines, we're just gonna go for a meal and get each other a card.

Thing is, last year I made him one of those 52 reasons why I love you card thingys, and he seemed to really appreciate the fact that I made the effort to make something. I've been trying to think of something for this year, and was thinking of doing something to do with Lost, which we are both huge fans of. Anyone think of anything that I can make to do with lost? Scrapbook or something? I was looking up quotes and stuff of his favourite character, and was thinking of ways of using them, but im baffled! :hmmm:

I know this is a mad thread and probably doesn't make much sense, but if anyone can help in any way i'd be over the moon.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, I don't know how to include Lost Quotes into a scrapbook, but why not do like "4 reasons why you're great" "8 cute things you do" "15 things I'll do for you" etc etc, but that could get quite hard!

ReputationRep:
    Well, I like Lost too, and I could really do with some sort of timeline type thing....
    Maybe he would appreciate that - find a site where it lists everything thats happened in Lost in order so he can keep up. You could even put it on a scrapbook with pictures representing what happened that day/year/decade etc...

Make it all jazzy and cool, i dunno... maybe.. maybe not!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeffercake)
    Well, I like Lost too, and I could really do with some sort of timeline type thing....
    Maybe he would appreciate that - find a site where it lists everything thats happened in Lost in order so he can keep up. You could even put it on a scrapbook with pictures representing what happened that day/year/decade etc...

Make it all jazzy and cool, i dunno... maybe.. maybe not!! x
    Aah, thats actually a really good idea:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, it doesn't seem as 'romantic' as the "52 reasons why I love you!" option (which is quite cute imo- /homo).

Just throwing out ideas;

A collage poster for his wall (You make it, ofc)
    You could also incorperate the quotes in this, also.

Also, this is probably the most unrealistic option but would be cool.. a collage of this face made out of lost people faces

ReputationRep:
    A polar bear? I dunno?

ReputationRep:
    I know it's not romantic, but I know he'd appreciate the fact that I made it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyGa*Ga)
    Aah, thats actually a really good idea:woo:
    Woohoo!

It is a good idea, because its something he likes - Lost, something you made, and something useful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeffercake)
    Woohoo!

It is a good idea, because its something he likes - Lost, something you made, and something useful!

Yeah, thankyou.

Just need to find a good time line now

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.