Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

new member watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi out there , i,ve just found this website , was just looking for some answers, i,m pretty cheesed off with sixth form, planning to do my AS levels in may and june and then quit and start college in september in the nearby city. Does anyone know if i still have to attend school once i,ve sat my exams please ? cos i really want to get out of there it,s really stressing me out . Anyone with any help ?
    kk:confused: :

ReputationRep:
    Hi how do i know if i get a reply ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalamikid)
    Hi how do i know if i get a reply ?
    Hi there

You'll probably find that you get a better reply if you post in the General Secondary, Sixth Form and FE College Discussion forum, though don't worry about this for now as your thread will be moved to there shortly. Use the "Forums" tab at the top of the page to find the best forum for your threads in future.

As for knowing when you get a reply, there are a couple of ways (other than just checking the thread). First, on your home page (which you can reach by clicking on "My TSR" at the top of the page), you should see a box titled "Who Quoted Me", which will show a list of each time that someone quotes your post (like I have here). Alternatively, to get notification of any new post in a given thread, click on the "Thread Tools" button at the top of the thread view, then choose "Watch this thread". You can choose to get email notification of new posts if you wish, and new posts will appear in a "Watched Threads" box on your home page.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.