AVCE ICT Unit 5 Exam Revision (edexcel)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Sing_The_sorrow
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Im needing help on some revision techniques and some help on what to basically revise. any suggestions?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Make sure you know your case study inside out. Make sure you understand all the dataflow systems etc.

Most people never revised for it at my college and wondered why only two people passed. I got 79% just 1% of an A. It was quite a hard exam as well. It was probably the hardest exam I took on my AVCE.
Sing_The_sorrow
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
The case study as in the scenario?, ive been researching into some of the dataflow systems and ive been revising the totally different thing because i hardly know any of the questions on the past paper. i hope the actual exam isnt like this!!!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You can download the past papers from the Edexcel website.
richardmidd
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
you are such a ******
jackle
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sing_The_sorrow)
Im needing help on some revision techniques and some help on what to basically revise. any suggestions?
try getting som1 to read meterial to you then read it yourself
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm just going to go through my folder and revisie everything we have learned.

i don't know why so many of you are finding this hard, i think it'e easy (i'll properlly fail the exam now for saying that).
vish
Report 15 years ago
hey, i need help on key terms for the avce ict exam on mon. i need to know the advantages and disadvantages on loadsa words like bacs, mis, edi, cad/cam/cim. do u know any good websites??
vish
Report 15 years ago
hey, can u help me with ma avce ict exam for mon?? i needs to know key terms, definitions, advantages and disadvantages on the key terms like BACS, MIS, EDI CAM/CAD/CIM. do u know any websites that can help??
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (54)
8.78%
Confident (80)
13.01%
Indifferent (88)
14.31%
Unsure (158)
25.69%
Worried (235)
38.21%

Watched Threads

Latest