The Student Room Group

Need a B in Maths IGCSE!

I just found out that I need a B in Maths IGCSE for the uni course I want to do but I currently have a C :frown: I am in year 12 and next year I will need to apply for uni, so if I retake it in November and the results dont come out until the end on January / begining of Feb doesnt that mean I wont be able to apply until the next year because UCAS entries have to be sent off before Jan 15th!!! Isn't there some sort of speed marking service?

Please someone give me a solution :s-smilie:
Reply 1
adamwinogrodzki
I just found out that I need a B in Maths IGCSE for the uni course I want to do but I currently have a C :frown: I am in year 12 and next year I will need to apply for uni, so if I retake it in November and the results dont come out until the end on January / begining of Feb doesnt that mean I wont be able to apply until the next year because UCAS entries have to be sent off before Jan 15th!!! Isn't there some sort of speed marking service?

Please someone give me a solution :s-smilie:

You can still apply to the unis, you just put down that you are retaking and then if they make you an offer, it may be conditional on you achieving a B in Maths.

Latest