Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://bbc.co.uk/i/qn6sv/?t=38m

Thought people might be interested. It pops up a few times after that point.

ReputationRep:
    what uni is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rain4475)
    what uni is it?
    You are Here: My TSR > Forums > Universities and HE Colleges > Midlands > Birmingham Unis > University of Birmingham

Guess? :P

Also, they really pushed the boat out on this episode, was extremely impressed. Can't believe they got Richard Branson on there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Javindo)
    You are Here: My TSR > Forums > Universities and HE Colleges > Midlands > Birmingham Unis > University of Birmingham

Guess? :P

Also, they really pushed the boat out on this episode, was extremely impressed. Can't believe they got Richard Branson on there!
    oh haha

Yeah that was pretty good, also, alan sugar wasn't actually alan sugar was it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rain4475)
    oh haha

Yeah that was pretty good, also, alan sugar wasn't actually alan sugar was it?
    Hmmm I did wonder, it looked very much like him! :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Javindo)
    Hmmm I did wonder, it looked very much like him! :O
    It wasn't him, they were only pretending it was Alan Sugar both in the script and in reality -- that's why the waiter guy had to go up to the mark and tell him it was Alan Sugar, so that he didn't go close up to check...

ReputationRep:
    guys, there's a BBC Hustle Society here:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=784705

:awesome:

University open days

1. University of Birmingham
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.