Turn on thread page Beta

Good exercise/diet plan?Advice? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'4 tall, weigh 114lbs, and my BMI is around 19 and a half.

if i keep this fitness plan/food plan up, how much weight will i lose per week? And how long will it take for me to get a toned?

Day 1:

1, 250 calories.

Calories burned in the gym: 136

Day 2:

1, 190 calories

Calories burned: 500

Day 3:

1, 287 calories.

Day 4:

1, 615 calories

Calories burned: 500

Is this good? My plan is to eat about 1, 300 cal's a day, and 3-4 gym sessions per week (burning 500 calories each session).

ReputationRep:
    This is your only post..

makes me wonder

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to lose weight.

ReputationRep:
    Yoga is the best excercise and we should do it every day and early morning is the best time to do.Yoga is very benificial for our body.It prevents our body from deseases and keeps ouy body fine and fit excess amount of fat and body weight deceases.Early morning yogas make our mind fresh, relaxed and full day becomes energitic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watsonrodriguez)
    Yoga is the best excercise and we should do it every day and early morning is the best time to do.Yoga is very benificial for our body.It prevents our body from deseases and keeps ouy body fine and fit excess amount of fat and body weight deceases.Early morning yogas make our mind fresh, relaxed and full day becomes energitic.
    What comic did you read that in?

ReputationRep:
    Great post! I believe that keeping it simple is the best way to go. When you are headed to the gym, try and do 30-45 minutes of moderate cardio - and you can split it up into 10 minute intraverals if you need. Then, spend the next 30 minutes lifting. If you want to tone, do more reps per machine or exercise and use less weight and if you want to gain some muscle, do less reps with more weight. Only workout 5 days, 6 at the most. Your body needs a rest. As for your meals, just keep it simple. Stay away from cheese! If you are a vegetarian, try grilling vegetables or portabello mushroom sandwiches, these are low in fat. And don't forget that it is OK to snack - just snack on the 100 calorie packs.
    I use a site called FitClick. This site has an online calorie counter that allows you to type in your food, portion size and then it shows you the nutrient value. Good luck and remember, keep focused on your goal! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I think OP and the other 2 users on this thread who just have 1 post count are actually the same person. :holmes:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.