Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Possibly looking to go into a career in the Finance/Accountancy sector later in life, and I feel as if this summer I should be working towards credentials to seperate me from the thousands of other graduates in my position.

Planning on doing PwC internships as often as possible throughout uni and I did spent 4 weeks in Liverpool Uni last summer, so I'm not too fussed about working in the holiday.
    On hearing about Goldman Sachs doing an evening for female final year A level students, I assume there's much more for people of all genders in this age bracket.

Are there any major firms offering similar programs in the Liverpool/Manchester region?

Is it too late to jump on this bandwagon?

PWC do insight days where you can go and find out more about the business
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.