Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    who here will vote labour in the nest general election...just wonderin :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Not me!

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    yeh i probably will

why do you ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittow)
    No
    ha not a chance. Labour are out!

ReputationRep:
    COMON TONY YOU ARE MY HERO

Labour Party!!! gogogoogog you reds! *cheers*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ensocopier)
    They arent out there in....vote labour vote labour wooohhhooooo, the only other alternative is pompous conservative politicians..................... ...

ReputationRep:
    in your own dreamworld maybe...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    They arent out there in....vote labour vote labour wooohhhooooo, the only other alternative is pompous conservative politicians..................... ...
    ...or the lib dems

ReputationRep:
    ...or the lib dems
    who make up silly policies to try and 'appease' the public, but hey you can make up any policy you like when you have no chance!

ReputationRep:
    ...or the lib dems
    Sorry to all you lib dem supporters but no way should they even be recognised as another party. All they have is a loosly tied manifesto which changes according to the tv programme and interview which is conducted......i dont even take them seriously

ReputationRep:
    Well, most likely, I will be using my first vote for Labour, simply because the others aren't worth voting for. Unless of course, the Conservatives or Liberal Democrats have a very convincing plan up their sleeves....

ReputationRep:
    Labour have just angered me far too much on some their recent policies. I would rather vote for the national loony party than help biggots in red get in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Labour have just angered me far too much on some their recent policies. I would rather vote for the national loony party than help biggots in red get in.
    You forget that by voting for someone else you will be letting even bigger idiots get in.

Anyway for labour not to get in would require a historical change in support.

ReputationRep:
    a least the liberal democrats have a credable leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    a least the liberal democrats have a credable leader
    Are you serious, a credible leader makes himself heard and convinces people. The Lib Dems have had more chance to gain than any other party but theyve mostly just sat back rather than activley recruiting disgruntled Labour/Conservative voters. Labour have the only true 'leader' in that sense of the word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fry)
    Labour have the only true 'leader' in that sense of the word.
    oh u mean the one that lied with all those reasons about going to war in iraq and is trying to implament private heath care policys (v.unlabour), yeah he is really crediable i almost forgot how honest and truthful he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fry)
    Are you serious, a credible leader makes himself heard and convinces people. The Lib Dems have had more chance to gain than any other party but theyve mostly just sat back rather than activley recruiting disgruntled Labour/Conservative voters. Labour have the only true 'leader' in that sense of the word.
    Tony Blair doesn't know the meaning of the word "true".

Your final statement may have been accurate two months ago, with IDS. Not now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fry)
    You forget that by voting for someone else you will be letting even bigger idiots get in.

Anyway for labour not to get in would require a historical change in support.
    1) There is no bigger idiot than Phony Hair.

2) Perhaps you would care to take a look at the poll on the political discussion thread. You might just be surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    1) There is no bigger idiot than Phony Hair.

2) Perhaps you would care to take a look at the poll on the political discussion thread. You might just be surprised.
    excuse me everything that people are criticising about the labour party the conservatives would have made a much worse job.
    Dont you dare tell me Conservatives wouldnt have gone to war with Iraq...dont you dare.... :mad:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.