Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i was tempted the other week when she posted something about being sad that she's always overlooked by guys because of a physical feature.
    Dude, you've so missed your opening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Agrees.
    I agree toooo!:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimberleyJane)
    I don't get messages or hit on thank goodness! So I couldn't say!

But one thing, I did start speaking to a person on TSR and we've become great friends! New BFF haha! :ahee:
    (I actually couldn't get rid of him) :ninja:
    You wouldn't want to get rid of me babes xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    Mate, you used a lot of smiley faces.
    - force of habit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    Do you have a photo up of yourself?
    I don't want to put a pic of myself up, maybe thats why no one PMs me haha
    Not really, I got just as many when I had no picture up. Some of the guys on here are a little strange :p:

The more I think about it the stupider it becomes...
    He is such a sweet guy and I really want to give him a chance. I have done my research and I know he's real and safe. I was gonna meet him this summer but he'll think I'm some desperado now! ARGH!
    Why did it not cross my mind that he does this alot? I went through his threads and he's openly had TSR flings and flirts.
    WOW I feel so pathetic afterall this is the bloomin internet! But I can't just stop talking to him just like that! don't know what to do..

ReputationRep:
    Mate, you used a lot of smiley faces.
    perhaps he is also a TSR PM pimp? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Whose the lucky guy? :gah:

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe people do this. Don't worry about it - just know there are those of us out there that don't do this!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone actually met their bf/gf on TSR? That would be so cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calumcalum)
    You wouldn't want to get rid of me babes xxx
    Bubs, that's what your hoping for xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    Not really, I got just as many when I had no picture up. Some of the guys on here are a little strange :p:
    sup.

ReputationRep:
    Meeting someone on TSR: a whole lot more likely than I you would have thought think :p:

ReputationRep:
    The more I think about it the stupider it becomes...
    He is such a sweet guy and I really want to give him a chance. I have done my research and I know he's real and safe. I was gonna meet him this summer but he'll think I'm some desperado now! ARGH!
    Why did it not cross my mind that he does this alot? I went through his threads and he's openly had TSR flings and flirts.
    WOW I feel so pathetic afterall this is the bloomin internet! But I can't just stop talking to him just like that! don't know what to do..
    Learn to share before you capture him :sadnod: Try not to get obsessive about him. You're not a couple..well yet :p: Stay friendly, and keep talking to him if you want to .. just don't get your hopes up would be my advice

Yeah I got a load of PM's especially when my photos were up, now I don't get anymore apart from people I've already talked to.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I recognise the format of this post to other past trolls.

It's not all about looks you know, it is also about personality!!

ReputationRep:
    sup.
    always the "." never the "?" :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    This is more for girls but I guess guys may be able to relate..
    I've just looked through my TSR inbox and atleast 10 boys have personal messaged something flirty/complimentary. Obviously it's nice and it's flattering but I started talking to one boy a lot and infact I know have his number etc but I went on facebook and realised he has a couple of the prettier girls on TSR on his friends list.
    I'm a bit gutted now because it's apparent that he just adds girls he fancies and chats them up. He made out he "doesn't do this often" and I feel really stupid now.
    But then again I really like him and I'm wondering whether this time it's different for him? I never thought I would fall for a guy off TSR when there are more than enough in my actual town..but I fell for him and it's kinda hard to crawl back out!!
    So yeah girls/guys...Do you get hit on a lot? Do you reply to the messages?
    TBH it's a bit pathetic that you have to resort to p
    why do you like someone who is clearly a massive richardhead? :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    Has anyone actually met their bf/gf on TSR? That would be so cute
    My most recent gf was from TSR. We eventually had to split up due to moving away for uni/work. Still friends tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    And that cute chick you've just pulled at the club could also be a psycho murdering *****.
    At least she's the right gender.
    And not fat.
    Or sweaty.
    Or a cross dresser.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.