Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    It's only faceless if they wish to remain faceless towards you. Which, im guessing with your attitude.. is likely everyone.
    It's the internet. I could post a picture of a 25 year old female polish model and claim that's me. Could you work out if that's true or not?

Moral of the story: don't spend months building a relationship over the internet because people can totally fake their whole personality! :'( Damn TSR icons...:shy2: :love: :sad: :puppyeyes: are just a few of the killers!
    He made me feel different, special and wonderful because he said he never approaches girls. Now I find out he's approached them all :mad:
    Ahh I was so forward to help him out...he must be laughing at me as I type.
    I have to get him out my life. I don't want a broken heart few months down the line.
    Thanks for the help guys you've been amazing.
    Good night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    It's the internet. I could post a picture of a 25 year old female polish model and claim that's me. Could you work out if that's true or not?
    Almost certainly after speaking with you for any real length of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    I'd demand a cam to cam :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    I'd demand a cam to cam :perv:
    This.

Webcams cost £10 these days. Anyone who hints they'd be looking for a relationship with you can easily obtain one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Who's yours? I meant to ask before :p:
    Love your sig btw
    And, Ashy :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    This.

Webcams cost £10 these days. Anyone who hints they'd be looking for a relationship with you can easily obtain one.
    Or the internet version of a one night stand :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    Not really, I got just as many when I had no picture up. Some of the guys on here are a little strange :p:
    Damn, I used to love the other photo you had up :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    Or the internet version of a one night stand :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Many/Most of the girls on TSR are minging anyway..... there are a few who you would look twice at, and one or 2 who you would stare at for as long as they would let you. Cant say ive ever felt compelled to message one though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    I never get messages, oh well....
    Even I get messages and I'm a guy... with an apparently feminine username.

Guys, message this girl

ReputationRep:
    I haven't gotten that many

ReputationRep:
    I get them from guys

ReputationRep:
    I don't get any flirty PMs, maybe cos I don't have a photo? Just a not-so-sexy drawing, lol :P

ReputationRep:
    I remember getting a message once from someone 'doing biology coursework' about the different shapes and sizes of vaginas, and asked whether I'd like to talk to him about my vagina. :lolwut:

When I declined he then asked me if I fancied a quickie instead. TSR is an amusing place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    i get random messages cos im asking for it in my sig

i like them, and sometimes people message me and tell me how AWETHUM they think i am
    when you said "I'm asking for it in my sig" I thought you were referring to the girls in the picture lol.

ReputationRep:
    I've added a couple of people here onto my Messenger list and they're all very nice to talk to. Only one girl from TSR though and that wasn't motivated by attraction.

ReputationRep:
    i rarely reply because i forget, and then remember a few weeks later and feel bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    I get them from guys
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    I never get flirtatious messages from anyone

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.