Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barton1)
    I never get flirtatious messages from anyone
    Because anyone who reads your bio is too embarrassed to pm you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    Because anyone who reads your bio is too embarrassed to pm you.
    Totally true though :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't get PM's THAT often, even though I ak for it in my sig. And they're generally not flirty. (maybe cos I don't have a picture...?)

I have met lots of very nice people on TSR though, through the Cambridge applicants thread. None of the other universities I applied to had such talkative people :p:. So I think I have about 20 TSR friends on Facebook, but I'm not looking for a relationship with any of them!

ReputationRep:
    Nope. ""

I have to do all the work.

I get an erection every time I PM a girl.

And a bigger one if I +rep her.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had any PM's for aages! But then I haven't really been around much recently. I did get a couple of really strange guys who PM'd me a lot and they got a bit creepy :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umbrellahead)
    I remember getting a message once from someone 'doing biology coursework' about the different shapes and sizes of vaginas, and asked whether I'd like to talk to him about my vagina. :lolwut:

When I declined he then asked me if I fancied a quickie instead. TSR is an amusing place.
    I think you win.

No one's ever sent me a weird PM, mostly they're asking entirely reasonable questions about things I have posted... oh to be Bubbles for a day

ReputationRep:
    I've sent some recieved a lot more. It's funny to play around though, just the internets, specially since so many girls on here are quite prude like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I've sent some recieved a lot more. It's funny to play around though, just the internets, specially since so many girls on here are quite prude like.
    Oh how dare you! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I've had the occasional one or two...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Damn, I used to love the other photo you had up :ninja:
    I know, that teddy was awesome. :sigh:
    I got too much neg rep for it though. :nn:

(Original post by m:)ckel)
    I did just try to send you a Private Message (non-flirtatious), but your Inbox is full. What was I supposed to do blud.
    Oh :sigh:

It's not now :moon:

(Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    :teeth: I agree tbh.
    Some of the girls are just as odd :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I got 20 unique ip profile views last night just from when I was posting in this thread. Stalkers!!

(Original post by Hathlan)
    Nope. ""

I have to do all the work.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    This.
    Due to lack of pic tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    I never get messages, oh well....

Just talk to him more, let him know your interested
    Filling out the old profile might help :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    I never get any, but have made friends with a few people iv made the effort with...

ReputationRep:
    hmm agreed, though I never get Pm'ed.

I only get PM'ed IRL :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    Mate, you used a lot of smiley faces.
    Hahahaha, I've missed you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    I don't get PM's THAT often, even though I ak for it in my sig. And they're generally not flirty. (maybe cos I don't have a picture...?)

I have met lots of very nice people on TSR though, through the Cambridge applicants thread. None of the other universities I applied to had such talkative people :p:. So I think I have about 20 TSR friends on Facebook,
    :awesome:

(Original post by ily_em)
    but I'm not looking for a relationship with any of them!
    :sad: Now why'd you have to go and say something like that?

(teehee :rolleyes:)

ReputationRep:
    I don't have TSR friends . Let alone TSR admirers . It's cause I posted my picture and everyone thought I was well ugly, isn't it ? I hate you all.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.