Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The weirdest and most random pm i've ever got has to be this one guy who pm'd me asking if i would be his online slave!!...:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    The weirdest and most random pm i've ever got has to be this one guy who pm'd me asking if i would be his online slave!!...:lolwut:
    Please say you had a witty response?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeatForest)
    I don't have TSR friends . Let alone TSR admirers . It's cause I posted my picture and everyone thought I was well ugly, isn't it ? I hate you all.
    Yeah, my GOD, you look like some sort of tree design - that's not human at all!

Anyway, bad jokes aside, a lot of this may be because TSR can be a tad full of guys trying to find girls to be friends with for some random reason which has nothing in common with their sexual preference at ALL :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not smart, funny, witty or pretty enough for anyone on here to PM me.

ReputationRep:
    TSR Lovin' is great (;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    Well I can PM you, but you don't want me :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes but how can we believe that if you're just "joking or trying to be funny" as usual?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    Please say you had a witty response?
    I actually asked him what he meant by online slave and he sent me another pm describing how he likes to be dominated by girls and would love it if i would be willing to help him out by bossing him around and giving him things like chores to do!....:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes but how can we believe that if you're just "joking or trying to be funny" as usual?
    You can't believe it, you can't believe anything:nah:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmae)
    Well I can PM you, but you don't want me :cry:
    Oh dear. :console:

:coma: :cyber:

ReputationRep:
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:

:sad: Now why'd you have to go and say something like that?

(teehee :rolleyes:)
    :O You stalker you!

I said I didn't want a relationship, not that feathers weren't an option :ninja:

*ahem*

:P

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my GOD, you look like some sort of tree design - that's not human at all!
    Posted it before; eight people died, three said I was ugly. One hated me and started a cult against me. But seriously I posted my picture and didn't enjoy the reaction. Shan't post it again. Well . . . maybe I will. Just for the lolz.

ReputationRep:
    Posted it before; eight people died, three said I was ugly. One hated me and started a cult against me. But seriously I posted my picture and didn't enjoy the reaction. Shan't post it again. Well . . . maybe I will. Just for the lolz.
    I will if you will. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Areontas)
    I will if you will. :sexface:
    Tempting . . . yes, sure. Hey . . . wait a minute. I nearly fell for that one. But do you know what. My psych did suggest it would do me good to come to terms with my own image and how others perceive me. So I think for my own sake I'll oblige.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...1&d=1265402931
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Tempting . . . yes, sure. Hey . . . wait a minute. I nearly fell for that one. But do you know what. My psych did suggest it would do me good to come to terms with my own image and how others perceive me. So I think for my own sake I'll oblige.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...1&d=1265402931
    That's the spirit :teeth:, I'm proud of you!

I imagine you as really fat, btw. Not that that's an awful thing, and I dunno why. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Areontas)
    That's the spirit :teeth:, I'm proud of you!

I imagine you as really fat, btw. Not that that's an awful thing, and I dunno why. Sorry.
    I am 5ft 11 (and three quarters) and weigh 10 stone - I am nowhere near fat thank you, madam! In fact, there isn't a single scrap of fat upon this body, nor has there ever been, nor I hope will there ever be!

Really, women nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    I am 5ft 11 (and three quarters) and weigh 10 stone - I am nowhere near fat thank you, madam! In fact, there isn't a single scrap of fat upon this body, nor has there ever been, nor I hope will there ever be!

Really, women nowadays.
    LOL, women nowadays? I said sorryyy, you can't help what you imagine! :teehee:

Too skinny, though. :no: You must just give off fat vibes or something. :sexface:

(Original post by Reue)
    Haha, I got 20 unique ip profile views last night just from when I was posting in this thread. Stalkers!!
    You can check this?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.