Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Areontas)
    LOL, women nowadays? I said sorryyy, you can't help what you imagine! :teehee:

Too skinny, though. :no: You must just give off fat vibes or something. :sexface:
    Fat vibes?

Am I transmitting a signal that whispers Big Mac and super size fries or something?

I'm sorry but you're going to have to explain this to me - how can you imagine if someone's fat or not on the internet? And what sort of things 'imply' fatness on the internet?

It's such an odd and hurtful thing to say :woo: :eek3:

In fact I think you and I are going to have a TSR hatin' thread going down soon . . .

ReputationRep:
    The fact that he is having to resort to chatting up people up on here probably tells you all you need to know about him. I never realised there was so much cyber-sexual-tension going on in TSR!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyBoy123)
    The fact that he is having to resort to chatting up people up on here probably tells you all you need to know about him. I never realised there was so much cyber-sexual-tension going on in TSR!
    TSR is one big bordello.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeatForest)
    Fat vibes?

Am I transmitting a signal that whispers Big Mac and super size fries or something?

I'm sorry but you're going to have to explain this to me - how can you imagine if someone's fat or not on the internet? And what sort of things 'imply' fatness on the internet?

It's such an odd and hurtful thing to say :woo: :eek3:

In fact I think you and I are going to have a TSR hatin' thread going down soon . . .
    Hahahahaha, just everything about you screams it. :rofl2: I don't understand it!
    Seriously, I don't get it either - it's just my weird head. So don't fret, love. Don't get hurt by it. :puppyeyes:

I'm not sure what you mean, a hate club against us [although this thread is one that can afford to get derailed tbh ] OR one for us to express our hatred for each other in peace? :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    I actually asked him what he meant by online slave and he sent me another pm describing how he likes to be dominated by girls and would love it if i would be willing to help him out by bossing him around and giving him things like chores to do!....:lolwut:
    ...right...urm...ignore list much?

(Original post by Lauren__x)
    You can't believe it, you can't believe anything:nah:.
    Wow some philosophy...now I'd like you to think about the idea that you've only just started existing, since you remember starting to read this sentence, and all your memories are implanted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Areontas)
    Hahahahaha, just everything about you screams it. :rofl2: I don't understand it!
    Seriously, I don't get it either - it's just my weird head. So don't fret, love. Don't get hurt by it. :puppyeyes:

I'm not sure what you mean, a hate club against us [although this thread is one that can afford to get derailed tbh ] OR one for us to express our hatred for each other in peace? :moon:
    I don't know whether it's that I hate you for annoying me or that I want to hate you for calling me fat. I suppose I'll just stay neutral and start going around TSR tagging people as fat, thin and chunky and see how it feels to be vindictive and nasty. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I mainly get hit on by guys who're convinced they can turn me away from being a lesbian.
    I love how every guy thinks he can be the one.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.