Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi Everyone,

    I have taken D of E hoping to make my CV look better etc, but I am stuck for residential section. I want to do something to do with architecture for my residential as that would make me look more enthusiastic for later on in uni applications and I have a genuine interest for it. Can anybody help me.

    Thanks very much

How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.