Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ok so im pretty rubbish with fashion and what goes etc
    but im going out for my friends birthday and ive bought this dress but its pretty plain all black
    any suggestions long necklace/ short necklace any sort of cardi?
    help please!
    Attached Images

silver or red jewellery such as bangles, black tights, red heels

Yeah medium/short silver necklace and bracelets, maybe a silver ring? Black leggings, any colour heal bar blue maybe put something colourful in your hair? silver bag? Red/white cardi? Depends where your going, house=cardi, going out - don't really need one unless your not taking a coat.

I always put black with like blush pink or pearl accessories, but that is just my style. With that I'd go for a black blazer, as it's more classy than a cardigan to go out in. Then blush pink shoes, such as these, to show the shade -

Then I'd add some cute, vintage style accessories. Such as these from Topshop -

And little earrings, but with a lot of detail. These ones are by Rachel Leigh and are expensive but you get the idea because I'm sure similar things are available online or at Accessorize.

You could wear a necklace but I'd probably curl my hair and put it up in a loose, romantic style to show off the earrings.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.