Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all.

I have a law degree but wish to pursue a career as a Maths Teacher. I am doing my maths A level this year and I have applied for the Maths PGCE, and have stated that I wish to be placed on the Maths Enhancement course. I have been given an interview at the University of Hull.

Is there anyone who has exprienced or has any information on the interview for a Maths Enhancement Course.

I have perpared for the interview but I want to ensure I have covered all bases.

My letter say nothing about a group interview or what will occur other than their being and interview and I was given a maths question to answer and give notes on.

Any advice would be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Why did I read the topic title as 'Male Enhancement Course'? :/

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.