Turn on thread page Beta

Kurdish girl, 16, buried alive for talking to boys in Turkey watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    Culture not religion as many tremendously ignorant people here don't realise.
    christianity did a lot of crazy stuff in the past....do you know why they don't today?????? well because europeans realised it's a load of sh*t! hence stupid religious crimes stopped because no one believes in that sh*t and definitely not in great number..hence no power and no influence over our culture....if those in islamic countries did the same...the same would happen.

The abrahamic religion are pure evil and the curse of humanity for the last 600 years!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    Culture not religion as many tremendously ignorant people here don't realise.
    They could be linked though.

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone going on about "this is why Turkey shouldn't join the EU"

Really?

Shouldn't we look at how the individuals are dealt with rather than the crime itself?

What about the UK and the mass unjustified killings that Tony Blair caused in Iraq looking for his WMD's?

or even just by it's citizen's, the guy who burnt his gf to death, the kids who tortured another "for the lulz" - need I go on?

It's a useless/pointless reason to not allow entry to the EU

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calamityx)
    tell me something new, it's been like this for a long time..
    Doesn't stop it from being disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firdaus)
    That not all about cause by islam....
    I as Islam also condenm this murder if it really happen....
    Islam encourege all the muslim to respect the human right....
    it's all just because the Kurdish to obses with their culture....
    Arab culture if anything, not Kurdish or Turkish.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it, was she Kurdish, or Turkish? You know, they are two very different things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
    christianity did a lot of crazy stuff in the past....do you know why they don't today?????? well because europeans realised it's a load of sh*t! hence stupid religious crimes stopped because no one believes in that sh*t and definitely not in great number....if those in islamic countries did the same...the same would happen.

The abrahamic religion are pure evil and the curse of humanity for the last 600 years!
    Ok, let me give you this scenario. You used to eat grapes, someone gave you an apple and you ate the apple but continued eating the grape. Why should the apple be the reason why you never stopped eating the grapes?

NB: most Islamic countries are undeveloped and maybe 1 or 2 is developing. Look at Nigeria, they still practise witchcraft on their children and even whip their children till the devil is out of them. If a country was developed then complain, but to complain about an undeveloped nation is ludicrous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrvn)
    I don't get it, was she Kurdish, or Turkish? You know, they are two very different things.
    The article says Turkish, however a bit of lobbying from resident Kemalist mugs on here, claiming she's a Kurd in order to reflect angst away from their own nation, has lead people to believe she's Kurdish. Which could/probably be true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    Why is everyone going on about "this is why Turkey shouldn't join the EU"

Really?

Shouldn't we look at how the individuals are dealt with rather than the crime itself?

What about the UK and the mass unjustified killings that Tony Blair caused in Iraq looking for his WMD's?

or even just by it's citizen's, the guy who burnt his gf to death, the kids who tortured another "for the lulz" - need I go on?

It's a useless/pointless reason to not allow entry to the EU
    I don't want them in because they're poor and will just flood into the rest of Europe which they see as some perfect land of opportunity which it is compared to Turkey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AYE)
    Arab culture if anything, not Kurdish or Turkish.
    Why? Source?

ReputationRep:
    I don't want them in because they're poor and will just flood into the rest of Europe which they see as some perfect land of opportunity which it is compared to Turkey!
    Like the polish just came flooding in, or the begging Romanians?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonjon123)
    Ok, let me give you this scenario. You used to eat grapes, someone gave you an apple and you ate the apple but continued eating the grape. Why should the apple be the reason why you never stopped eating the grapes?

NB: most Islamic countries are undeveloped and maybe 1 or 2 is developing. Look at Nigeria, they still practise witchcraft on their children and even whip their children till the devil is out of them. If a country was developed then complain, but to complain about an undeveloped nation is ludicrous.
    Yes because fruit is exactly the same as a vile repressive and murderous religion....well done you fruit cake!

ReputationRep:
    Like the polish just came flooding in, or the begging Romanians?
    exactly like that.....loads already flooded in....if more flood in it become even harder to cope. Thanks for pointing that out and helping my argument.

ReputationRep:
    Yes because fruit is exactly the same as a vile repressive and murderous religion....well done you fruit cake!
    Ok, let me give you this scenario. You used to murdering, someone gave you an axe to cut wood and you murdered someone but used the axe for murdering instead of the wood. Why should the axe be the reason why you never stopped murdering?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, let me give you this scenario. You used to murdering, someone gave you an axe to cut wood and you murdered someone but used the axe for murdering instead of the wood. Why should the axe be the reason why you never stopped murdering?
    let me give you a scenario.....you eat an orange and then you eat a load more oranges...you've ended up eating too many oranges.....it doesn't now mean you have to eat a bunch of banana's.

To your point above I think the problem is the wood though...the wood is causing most of the problem....the axe is just being used by axe wielding maniacs...who would use the axe in any situation......the wood is causing good people to do stupid and bad things.

ReputationRep:
    exactly like that.....loads already flooded in....if more flood in it become even harder to cope. Thanks for pointing that out and helping my argument.
    Your welcome. But if that's the problem, why don't you just get your self out of the EU. Cape Verde is most likely to join the EU even though it is near Africa but look at Cyprus and how it’s near Asia. What you going to do when thousands upon thousands escape the poverty they are living in?

ReputationRep:
    let me give you a scenario.....you eat an orange and then you eat a load more oranges...you've ended up eating too many oranges.....it doesn't now mean you have to eat a bunch of banana's.

To your point above I think the problem is the wood though...the wood is causing most of the problem....the axe is just being used by axe wielding maniacs...who would use the axe in any situation......the wood is causing good people to do stupid and bad things.
    Looool :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    YES ITS RIGHT,WHATEVER IS HAPPENED OVER THERE.BUT WE SHOULD NOT THINK THAT ALL THE TURKISH ARE THE SAME.tHIS IS BAEHAVIOR OF 2 OR 3 PEOPLE.SO BE OPTIMISTIC AND LET IT GO.mANY THINGS HAPPENING OVER HERE CAN BE CHALLENGED AS WELL.

ReputationRep:
    Your welcome. But if that's the problem, why don't you just get your self out of the EU. Cape Verde is most likely to join the EU even though it is near Africa but look at Cyprus and how it’s near Asia. What you going to do when thousands upon thousands escape the poverty they are living in?
    PLZ DONT HATE THE COUNTRY THIS THE ACT OF VERY FEW PEOPLE OVER THERE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnGate212)
    PLZ DONT HATE THE COUNTRY THIS THE ACT OF VERY FEW PEOPLE OVER THERE.
    I am not hating. I am disscussing a seprate issue.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.