Turn on thread page Beta

Kurdish girl, 16, buried alive for talking to boys in Turkey watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    And they want to join the EU? **** off.
    why are people's reaction like this? Just because of an effing chav stabbed a war veteran, killed, and raped some girl... doesnt mean the rest of the country has the same mentality.
    So much generalisation... you dont even ******* know anything about turks and as it says they're being persecuted... get educated... generalisations are just as bad as this narrow minded idiots

Epic Fail.

Someone is stabbed in London, **** that, kick is out the EU.

They have arrested the father, he will get like in Turkey, here he would be out in 15 years.

Fail.

ReputationRep:
    This scares me ********!

ReputationRep:
    This is why we need to heavily limit any further immigration from islamic countries and the ones here who regard themselves as muslim first and then British need to be monitored and if needs be interned if they pose a terroristic threat or are trying to set up their own religious courts thats if they are British citizens.Those who's status is unclear should be deported .Any such 'honour killings' in this country should be severely punished with natural life sentences as a deterrent.

This practice is completely medieval and disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    You can find similar examples to this story in Muslim, Hindu and Sikh communities to name a few.
    (Original post by Casse)
    India involving Sikhs:
    http://www.chinapost.com.tw/asia/ind...ung-couple.htm

Christian honour killing:
    http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...re%2FACELayout
    Notice these all have something in common?

It's revolting what some people do for their God. This murderer obviously feared the notion of hell more than he loved his daughter.

ReputationRep:
    And we allow these sort of people into our country? Tsk.

ReputationRep:
    That is not humanity, but culture differs from country to country

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegreatest)
    Yup including our country, USA etc...

In the 21st century there should not be any wars.
    ahh the naive who have no understanding of human nature -bless your cotton socks

(Original post by Zürich)
    Without Europe the rest of the world would still be living in mud-huts.
    my gods how dumb are you? - how pathetically superior are you if you really think that?

AS for the honour killing i think the way he did it is worse than the fact that it was done.

they could have at least shown some amount of mercy and shot her or snapped her neck or something that is quick, instead of burying her alive - thats just awful and even more barabaric than the act itself

ReputationRep:
    And people wonder why we deny Turkey the possibility of joining the EU.

I hope the father endures the same death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibaad'Allaah)
    Sometimes I wonder whether you or anyone espousing such views would dare to do so publically.

Where in Islaam is their advocation of the action in question?
    Maybe where Islam forbids them to talk to males. The practical problem is that someone (and in certain Asian countries, a lot of someones) is going to take these excessive rules and violations as something to kill for.

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/34841

"How often have these conversations lead to bad results, and even caused people to fall in love, and have led some to do things that are even more serious than that."

ReputationRep:
    The unnatural things that people do to one-another. Disgusting. Poor girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tut.exe)
    why are people's reaction like this? Just because of an effing chav stabbed a war veteran, killed, and raped some girl... doesnt mean the rest of the country has the same mentality.
    So much generalisation... you dont even ******* know anything about turks and as it says they're being persecuted... get educated... generalisations are just as bad as this narrow minded idiots
    What are you talking about, silly little boy, get the hell off!

ReputationRep:
    What can we say, if i would talk to my wall my dad would kill me

*sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riderz)
    Amazing...... and they are seriously wanting to be admitted as a full memeber of the EU?!
    This wasn;'t carried out by the state, by a citizen.

Equally bad things happen all across Europe.

ReputationRep:
    Medieval practices shouldn't be in the EU. Perhaps things like that are common at least in that region of Turkey; they shouldn't be allowed to join the EU unless they eradicate this behaviour completely.

Ok

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TShadow383)
    I saw the thread title and thought "Oh, that'll be an islamic honour killing"

I was right. **** Allah.

After i saw what you just wrote i had to say something back..... It has nothing to do with gods okay so don't ******* say that you don't know the first thing about allah so ******* get your facts right before you type loads of nonesence......

FYI it's to do with their culture not there religion you spaz

ReputationRep:
    In the UK there's been numerous cases of young children raping, torturing and murdering other children e.g. Jamie Bulger and the most recent case seen a few weeks ago. Austria is still part of the EU and the Josef Fritzl was arguably one of the worst individual crimes of the 21st century. It depends on how the Turkish authorities deal with the case rather than what crime was actually committed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbowl)
    FYI it's to do with their culture not there religion you spaz
    Wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Srxjer)
    Wrong.

i aint wrong....your telling me islam tells you to kill your children for doing such foolish act ie talking to boys....

there is many muslim who talk to boys and yet don't get in trouble for example me i am a muslim and my parents arent strict plus it doesn't say in the quran that you should kill your children for talking to boys but it does say that you should mix with boys.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.