Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been thinking about people who commit fraud, deal drugs, even murder and what goes on in their heads. It's impossible to actually undo what has been done but I'm sure the problem can be corrected. I'm glad there are some people who would never steal and want to keep a clean rep and hopefully encourage the same for other people and even if they were super rich would continue to work.

Society really needs a change, need more people in my inner-circle to make it happen

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, although such a utopian society can never be achieved, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    Society is a mess. But we need people like that to maintain a steady balance. At least in normal society anyway, mine will be 100% flawless and absolutely perfect. I will own the world.

ReputationRep:
    if only peopl like us had the vision of the likes of Ghandi to change the world for the better.

i am serious though.

ReputationRep:
    Society is fine you idiots; we have the lowest violent crime rate we have ever had in the UK. Obviously it's cool to act like our society is geared toward destruction and we that must "change" or there will be no going back, but the truth is we have it better than ever.

Anyway society is apparently better than no society, so stop whining. What standards are you even judging off anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xSkyFire)
    I've been thinking about people who commit fraud, deal drugs, even murder and what goes on in their heads. It's impossible to actually undo what has been done but I'm sure the problem can be corrected. I'm glad there are some people who would never steal and want to keep a clean rep and hopefully encourage the same for other people and even if they were super rich would continue to work.

Society really needs a change, need more people in my inner-circle to make it happen
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh the world truely is messed up, but there's not too much we can do about it, we just have to carry on with our lives...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiddleMeThis)
    Society is fine you idiots; we have the lowest violent crime rate we have ever had in the UK. Obviously it's cool to act like our society is geared toward destruction and we that must "change" or there will be no going back, but the truth is we have it better than ever.

Anyway society is apparently better than no society, so stop whining. What standards are you even judging off anyway.
    its all about relativity baby.

riddle me that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    if only peopl like us had the vision of the likes of Ghandi to change the world for the better.

i am serious though.
    gandhi wasnt all that

ReputationRep:
    its all about relativity baby.

riddle me that.
    Riddle it yourself you lazy ****!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsUM7V6Ku_8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhySoLimey)
    gandhi wasnt all that
    but he achieved something you would say?

ReputationRep:
    true, but im not sure if more people like him is necessarily a good thing

ReputationRep:
    Well to solve the drugs trade.... legalise drugs.

Utopia would be boring, what the hell would we have to ***** and moan about if everything was perfect?!

ReputationRep:
    The world has always been messed up, yet here we are...I'm sure people said the same during the World Wars over 60 years ago. Our world currently is quite pleasant compared to a few thousand years ago, when civilisation was so backward and you were killed/tortured/whatever for the pettiest of things. The world will always have its problems, we just have to live with our current ones and get on with life.

ReputationRep:
    Here follows a list of people who have also achieved something:

Harold Shipman

Ed Gein

Adolf Hitler

The list is by no means extensive.

"Ooooh, I'm Ghandi, I wish to implement a rigid caste system that rewards people not according to their intellectual potential but their parent's status, but I will implement it in a peaceful way, so that's ok"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Disco)
    Here follows a list of people who have also achieved something:

Harold Shipman

Ed Gein

Adolf Hitler

The list is by no means extensive.

"Ooooh, I'm Ghandi, I wish to implement a rigid caste system that rewards people not according to their intellectual potential but their parent's status, but I will implement it in a peaceful way, so that's ok"
    i am no expert, but i am talking about indian independence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infidel)
    Well to solve the drugs trade.... legalise drugs.

Utopia would be boring, what the hell would we have to ***** and moan about if everything was perfect?!
    Indeed. Well said. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    i am no expert, but i am talking about indian independence.
    Ghandi was responsible for Indian independence like The Specials were responsible for the end of apartheid in South Africa.

IMHO obviously.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.