The Student Room Group

Pondering about how messed up the world is

I've been thinking about people who commit fraud, deal drugs, even murder and what goes on in their heads. It's impossible to actually undo what has been done but I'm sure the problem can be corrected. I'm glad there are some people who would never steal and want to keep a clean rep and hopefully encourage the same for other people and even if they were super rich would continue to work.

Society really needs a change, need more people in my inner-circle to make it happen :frown:
Reply 1
Indeed, although such a utopian society can never be achieved, unfortunately.
Reply 2
Society is a mess. But we need people like that to maintain a steady balance. At least in normal society anyway, mine will be 100% flawless and absolutely perfect. I will own the world.
Reply 3
if only peopl like us had the vision of the likes of Ghandi to change the world for the better.

i am serious though.
Society is fine you idiots; we have the lowest violent crime rate we have ever had in the UK. Obviously it's cool to act like our society is geared toward destruction and we that must "change" or there will be no going back, but the truth is we have it better than ever.

Anyway society is apparently better than no society, so stop whining. What standards are you even judging off anyway.
xSkyFire
I've been thinking about people who commit fraud, deal drugs, even murder and what goes on in their heads. It's impossible to actually undo what has been done but I'm sure the problem can be corrected. I'm glad there are some people who would never steal and want to keep a clean rep and hopefully encourage the same for other people and even if they were super rich would continue to work.

Society really needs a change, need more people in my inner-circle to make it happen :frown:

lol
Yeahh the world truely is messed up, but there's not too much we can do about it, we just have to carry on with our lives...
Reply 7
RiddleMeThis
Society is fine you idiots; we have the lowest violent crime rate we have ever had in the UK. Obviously it's cool to act like our society is geared toward destruction and we that must "change" or there will be no going back, but the truth is we have it better than ever.

Anyway society is apparently better than no society, so stop whining. What standards are you even judging off anyway.

its all about relativity baby.

riddle me that.
danny111
if only peopl like us had the vision of the likes of Ghandi to change the world for the better.

i am serious though.

gandhi wasnt all that
danny111
its all about relativity baby.

riddle me that.

Riddle it yourself you lazy ****!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsUM7V6Ku_8
Reply 10
WhySoLimey
gandhi wasnt all that

but he achieved something you would say?
danny111

true, but im not sure if more people like him is necessarily a good thing
Reply 12
Well to solve the drugs trade.... legalise drugs.

Utopia would be boring, what the hell would we have to bitch and moan about if everything was perfect?!
Reply 13
The world has always been messed up, yet here we are...I'm sure people said the same during the World Wars over 60 years ago. Our world currently is quite pleasant compared to a few thousand years ago, when civilisation was so backward and you were killed/tortured/whatever for the pettiest of things. The world will always have its problems, we just have to live with our current ones and get on with life.
Reply 14
danny111

Here follows a list of people who have also achieved something:

Harold Shipman

Ed Gein

Adolf Hitler

The list is by no means extensive.

"Ooooh, I'm Ghandi, I wish to implement a rigid caste system that rewards people not according to their intellectual potential but their parent's status, but I will implement it in a peaceful way, so that's ok"
Reply 15
Mr Disco
Here follows a list of people who have also achieved something:

Harold Shipman

Ed Gein

Adolf Hitler

The list is by no means extensive.

"Ooooh, I'm Ghandi, I wish to implement a rigid caste system that rewards people not according to their intellectual potential but their parent's status, but I will implement it in a peaceful way, so that's ok"

i am no expert, but i am talking about indian independence.
Infidel
Well to solve the drugs trade.... legalise drugs.

Utopia would be boring, what the hell would we have to bitch and moan about if everything was perfect?!

Indeed. Well said. :woo:
Reply 17
danny111
i am no expert, but i am talking about indian independence.

Ghandi was responsible for Indian independence like The Specials were responsible for the end of apartheid in South Africa.

IMHO obviously.

Latest

Trending

Trending