Turn on thread page Beta

[B]Anyone doing edexcel M4 M5 S3 S4?? (new specs)[/B] watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey Anyone doing edexcel modules M4 M5 S3 S4????

i am doing these in june and i want books for them, i recently contacted them and they wont deliver it in my country!!!:woo: its not available in local book stores. so can anyone give me the books online or guide me to anyone selling them.

If thats not possible plz recommend me other book which cover the specifications.Books from other boards??:confused:
    thankyou very much i really need those books as i am self studying.

PS: if anyone needs S1 S2 M1 M2 M3 contact me.

ReputationRep:
    Can't Amazon deliver them to your country?

ReputationRep:
    I would suggest you to find some past papers n mark schemes from website ,,, Let google it. And I think the best way to get the highest scores in M4 and M5 is to just do the past papers.
    Ofc, I did it all last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A*A*A)
    I would suggest you to find some past papers n mark schemes from website ,,, Let google it. And I think the best way to get the highest scores in M4 and M5 is to just do the past papers.
    Ofc, I did it all last year.
    But OP hasn't even studied the content yet.

ReputationRep:
    NO NOT EVEN AMAZON. I dont know why but that is what they said when i asked. Books usually come here when local importers import them directly. I have inquired from almost every where i could, even british council but they still dont have it. i guess its because it has recently been published and very few people take these modules.

i already have the past papers, they are on the net but as goldsilvy mentioned, i want some book with relevent subject matter or may be even online resource.
    if any of you have it plz give them to me online guys i 'll be really thankful.
    i have some books but they have way more than the specs and are too vague/old.
    btw nice UMS in M4 M5, A*A*A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahrhp)
    NO NOT EVEN AMAZON. I dont know why but that is what they said when i asked. Books usually come here when local importers import them directly. I have inquired from almost every where i could, even british council but they still dont have it. i guess its because it has recently been published and very few people take these modules.

i already have the past papers, they are on the net but as goldsilvy mentioned, i want some book with relevent subject matter or may be even online resource.
    if any of you have it plz give them to me online guys i 'll be really thankful.
    i have some books but they have way more than the specs and are too vague/old.
    btw nice UMS in M4 M5, A*A*A
    If you don't mind me asking, where do you live?

ReputationRep:
    PAKISTAN

anyone???

ReputationRep:
    PAKISTAN

anyone???
    Have you tried ordering from here?

+ This might be of some use: (click)

Customers ordering outside the UK
    Please contact your local area contact or our customer service department on:
    Phone: +44 1279 623925
    Fax: +44 1865 314981
    Email: [email protected] com
    Pearson Education
    Edinburgh Gate
    Harlow
    Essex
    CM20 2JE
    UK
    International Customers

Rest of World
    You have a choice of:
    Airmail: the cost is £10 for orders up to a value of £100.
    DHL courier: the cost is £22 for orders up to a value of £100.
    For orders over £100, please contact our International Customer Services team for a quote, on +44 (0) 1865 888130; or e-mail [email protected] com

ReputationRep:
    thats where i e mailed them and they said no. they told something about ordering through british council and the british council library. i contacted the british council and they said they dont have it.
    s1 s2 m1 m2 are available here btw
    any other books you think might work here
    thanks for the concern though

ReputationRep:
    I found this site:

Statistics 3 - click

Mechanics 4 - click

Mechanics 5 - click

+ extract about international deliveries:

Which countries do you deliver to?

We deliver to addresses both inside the UK and outside the UK. with the exception of Russia and Brazil.

Please note that we are unable to ship Books and Electronics outside of the UK.

Delivery is free on any orders placed to addresses inside the UK.

There is a charge of 99p per item on deliveries to any countries within the EU.

The countries in the EU include:

[...]

There is a charge of £2.35 per item on deliveries to any countries outside of the EU.

Delivery charges will be detailed before you confirm your order and also shown on your email order confirmation.
    Source: http://help.thehut.com/index.php?act...light=delivery

+ according to Web of Trust the site is legit

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/thehut.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldsilvy)
    I found this site:

Statistics 3 - click

Mechanics 4 - click

Mechanics 5 - click

+ extract about international deliveries:

Source: http://help.thehut.com/index.php?act...light=delivery

+ according to Web of Trust the site is legit

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/thehut.com
    i willl email them and ask though they have said in the portion you quoted that "Please note that we are unable to ship Books and Electronics outside of the UK."
    so i guess that they wont deliver

ReputationRep:
    hey a friend of mine asked me recently that if you have not done further maths from edexcel but wanna do edexcel's additional further maths what modules do you need to do??
    is it even possible??
    i don't have any idea about it do you??

ReputationRep:
    hey a friend of mine asked me recently that if you have not done further maths from edexcel but wanna do edexcel's additional further maths what modules do you need to do??
    is it even possible??
    i don't have any idea about it do you??
    In order to do Additional Further Maths you have to have Further Maths completed. So Maths -> Further Maths -> Additional Further Maths (the clue is in the name I guess :p: )

Oh, and sorry for the second site (thehut.com), was just skim reading and only noticed the Electronics bit. Oh wells, will try to give it one more go later

ReputationRep:
    i meant that if someone has done further maths but not through edexcel but maybe cie then what??

ReputationRep:
    Noone can teach you as good as you teach yourself for M4 M5 . They are out of this world.
    and Ofc, I did learn it myself.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.