Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi, i am starting salsa classes with my other half on monday but have no idea what to wear, its based at my uni's guild.

Should i wear what i wear at the gym or something smart?

I really don't want to turn up in track suit when everyone else is looking nice, just don't want to be the fool

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    I do salsa too, most people generally tend to wear leggins and a flowy skirt tbh but i wore my dance trousers if you can, take a small pair of heels with you because you will find it easier because trainers/jazz shoes will tend to be a bit clompy!

Enjoy
    x

ReputationRep:
    Something easy to move in, but not too scruffy, so somewhere inbetween what you wear at the gym and something smart.
    as twinkletoes says, wear small heels, they're much easier to dance in.

Oh, and if you have long(ish) hair, tie it up. It gets in other people's way if you leave it down when you spin or turn, and can get in their eyes.

ReputationRep:
    i don't know i don't have any idea with this. hope i can learn from ths thread too.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and another point, dont wear ridiculously long trousers... the amount of people i see that wear them and stand on them is actually unreal

ReputationRep:
    I wear a top that isn't too loose, leggings and a skirt.. and heels! (about 1.5in - nothing high!) HTH

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.