Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    People say "it's wrong to hit people" (a platitude at best), but we all know that life is complex.

Do you, platitudes aside, ever feel like hitting people?

ReputationRep:
    Grrr nothing makes me madder than a policeman acting like a ****.

ReputationRep:
    My sister makes me want to hit her. Daily. But I don't, because she's a lot younger than me. If I want to hit someone badly enough, I usually do, but only if they're bigger than me (which isn't hard) otherwise I'd feel guilty after.

ReputationRep:
    All the bloody time...

ReputationRep:
    alwayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    Every immigrant Arab I see innit :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ofc

ReputationRep:
    Every day.

ReputationRep:
    Who doesn't get the urge to hit people? There are plenty of very punchable idiots in this world TBH. However, I'm boring and practise self-restraint, so I tend to just fume silently instead of actually lashing out.

ReputationRep:
    All the time.

ReputationRep:
    Only women but I've never gone as far as hitting them. I fear I would enjoy it too much.

I hit my nephew just to toughen him up a bit but not too much.

ReputationRep:
    As pathetic as it sounds, I only ever feel like hitting someone when they refuse to clean or are unhygienic.

ReputationRep:
    Personally speaking, I don't feel like hitting somebody. I just do it.

ReputationRep:
    Every time I see an old age pensioner I just get this sudden urge to hit them...

ReputationRep:
    Of course, who doesn't? xD

ReputationRep:
    I really don't, it's just not in my nature. If I get really angry or annoyed I just get the urge to shout or scream, and I very rarely give in to that.

ReputationRep:
    This git that I see every so often when I am in the bathroom shaving. All he does is stand there shaving and looking at me.

Pisses me off.

ReputationRep:
    I hit people with my car.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glorious Lozhka)
    Who doesn't get the urge to hit people? There are plenty of very punchable idiots in this world TBH. However, I'm boring and practise self-restraint, so I tend to just fume silently instead of actually lashing out.
    Why? why does it matter? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, occasionally. Drivers spring to mind, when you're the pedestrian crossing a fairly busy road, you think he/she is slowing down for you so you start to walk across and then *car horn*. Damn *******s.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.