Turn on thread page Beta

how do i tell him im not interested anymore.. watch

ReputationRep:
    i know im gonna sound like a b*tch, but ive been seeing this guy for about 4 months. we were friends before that not close friends, just friends.
    and ye so since october we started talking again and from there we got quite close and he came 2 visit me at uni a few times, were we only kissed, nothing more, and ive ben to see him a few times and we have fn together!! but ive always told him formt he start i didnt want a relationship and he seemed alright with it!

also kinda feels like i make all the effort, with texting first..always, and if i dotn text for a day or two, he's like why didnt u text me yesterday etc...its like why couldnt YOU text me??

anyways fast froward a few months, now, i just feel really choked, and dont know what to do, i dont ever see myself being in a relationship with him, and i dont want to "see" him either in that way. i tried not contacting him for a few days, and he doesnt bother texting or ringing or anything itll i eventually text him like 5 days later...then he always has an excuse like i lost my fone, or i was in hospital for a week.

his excuses sound more and more ridiculous, recently i didnt text him 4 like a week and last night he texted saying "hey baby, why are you being like this, ive been ill and not even a text form you!!"

help i just feel choked dont know wat 2 do... and i want out...and i dont know how 2 go about it!!!

sorry its long!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, he never texts you first, seeing each other is uncommon and completely avoidable, and you still feel choked? wtf?

Just tell him you've met someone else whilst at uni?

ReputationRep:
    Why would you think you sound like a b*tch? Sounds perfectly normal to me - you started seeing him and its not working out - this is normal - you can't expect to fall for everyone you start seeing...
    Just tell him its not working out, and that you think you if he's ok with it that you could go back to being friends - if he's not happy being friends then you'll just have to go your seperate ways.

ReputationRep:
    ye i feel choked because i dotn know how to get out of this...

or am i making a big deal out of nothing??

ReputationRep:
    Just be honest with him. Tell him you don't want to see him anymore.

Either that, or live miserably.

ReputationRep:
    call him: alright listen up ************, you have been using me for the past few months for sex and you are treating me like ****. We are not in a relationship or any of that ****... i found someone and you are not good at bed... i always start texting and you take ages to reply... well **** you sir, i am not interested in your small beak anymore. BYE.

don't feel guilty or any of that ****... he seems like an *******

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys, im gonna just go ahead and say something to him, the longer i levae it the harder it gets really. timings kinda weird though..valentines day like a weeks away :/ hmmn!

ReputationRep:
    tell him..we dont seem to like the same stuff anymore

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.