Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    nope!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Business and Finance Law...

ReputationRep:
    waiting on an offer 4 mech enginerring mite go uws instead do any irish headin over?

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii, I got an unconditional offer to HW for Physics with environmental science or something of that sort? haha Anyone else? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somhairle)
    Hiiii, I got an unconditional offer to HW for Physics with environmental science or something of that sort? haha Anyone else? X

Yep - I and polarbbz for now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sylarfangirl)
    See signature, I'm so excited!
    See you there!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys

Nice to hear from all of you ...

I received an conditional offer for actuarial science (Msc) .. ws wondering when we'd start applying for the accomodation ... The dates on the website are yet to be updated ..

cheers!

Shilpi

ReputationRep:
    Accounting and Finance =] Anyone else for the same?
    Accomodation applications open on April 22.
    Would be good to get to know some people before September!
    Which type of accomodation is everyone wanting?

xx

ReputationRep:
    Well I want the first year places

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer today but I don't know if I will accept it right now. Does anybody know if it would be ok to reply that I wish to postpone my decision until I find out if I get accepted to other unis ?
    so, until let's say mid-April ? what do you guys think
    btw I am in for MSc in Energy

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I have wonderful subjection, I don`t know for you but I like to find some friends from this uni before I go there. So if somebody else wants something like that or wants to exchange info about something can my Skype name is "mohera" you are welcome to add me

ReputationRep:
    Ok so who is attending the open day tomorrow it will be nice to meet some people

ReputationRep:
    ive got a conditional to heriot watt for mechanical engineering which ive accepted as my firm choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charleychops91)
    ive got a conditional to heriot watt for mechanical engineering which ive accepted as my firm choice
    Wish you luck

ReputationRep:
    i actually love this college so much! the open day seriously made a difference :O
    now i need to try and get an a1 in maths :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polarbbz)
    i actually love this college so much! the open day seriously made a difference :O
    now i need to try and get an a1 in maths :'(
    Yep I agree, the open day was wonderful (well I`ve allready accepted their offer so i have no chance to go to other uni - ut even i havend done so before i visited the uni I`m sure my decision would be the same) - actually I`m now asking my self the question how to speed up the time :P I mean i want it now to be september.

I didn`t manage to get to know anyone unfortunately How you looked like - i mean i do remember most of the people - I was one guy with a grey sute.

About the A levels - well just study

ReputationRep:
    haha yeah i know the feeling,
    i was in the leather jacket,shortish dark blonde /reddy hair

haha but its study!

ReputationRep:
    Haalo Everyone!

Its great to see that more and more people who applied to Heriot-Watt are posting here

I was at the visit day on 17. March for Actuarial Science and I really liked the uni and especially the city centre of Edinburgh which is really beautiful.
    So after seeing this and considering many other things I have made finally Heriot Watt my FIRM choice :yep:
    And I am going for the first year entry even if I get AAB.

(Original post by clickz)
    Hi Guys

Nice to hear from all of you ...

I received an conditional offer for actuarial science (Msc) .. ws wondering when we'd start applying for the accomodation ... The dates on the website are yet to be updated ..

cheers!

Shilpi
    I am going for Actuarial Science too! Are you making Heriot-Watt your firm? If yes then we will see each other there!

(Original post by iamaduck)
    Accounting and Finance =] Anyone else for the same?
    Accomodation applications open on April 22.
    Would be good to get to know some people before September!
    Which type of accomodation is everyone wanting?

xx
    Thanks for the acommodation app opening date! I will go for self-catered most likely. Do you know what the prices are exactly and how do you apply? They told us on the visit day but I didn't get it

(Original post by Petrutiu)
    I got my offer today but I don't know if I will accept it right now. Does anybody know if it would be ok to reply that I wish to postpone my decision until I find out if I get accepted to other unis ?
    so, until let's say mid-April ? what do you guys think
    btw I am in for MSc in Energy
    As far as I know you can make your decisions on UCAS website until 3rd of May, which is the deadline.

(Original post by mpetev)
    actually I`m now asking my self the question how to speed up the time :P I mean i want it now to be september.
    I agree with you, cant wait untill September ! If you find out how to speed up the time, let me know ok ?

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if you have to bring your stuff home(like empty your room during any of the holidays? :P

ReputationRep:
    I hope not

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.