The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Your posts are frightening
Reply 2
Who in the world wears "stockings"? :confused:
Reply 3
I've been known to wear stockings. More often hold-ups.
Reply 4
stockings are a right pain, tights are much more comfy and easier to keep up :tongue:
Reply 5
Men love hold ups. Girl + hold ups = very happy man. I have no idea why. Men are dumb.
Reply 6
It's because it means they don't have to deal with them. Tights need taking off, stockings unclipping. Hold-ups don't have to go anywhere.
Haha, no way! Hold-ups are way sexier than tights. I'm not sure why I think this, but I have this image of a sexy secretary in stockings and suspenders.

Lauren: You're right about the stockings making men happy - but we're not all dumb! :P
Reply 8
Madelyn
I've been known to wear stockings. More often hold-ups.

:ditto:

I really dislike wearing tights - hold-ups are far more comfortable.
Reply 9
Tights give you penguin legs - i.e. you start walking like a penguin when the tights creep down and make a big crotch thing.(i can't explain so well but i'm sure you know what i mean!)
who voted yes???? how women can andle wearing tights i don't know they drive me insane haven't worn them for about 5 years and if it goes my way never will again! they aren't comfy and def arent sexy!
Reply 11
Adhsur
Who in the world wears "stockings"? :confused:

Lmao!!! :biggrin: My thoughts....Stockings are for Christmas. And Christmas alone. :p: But yes, men like suspenders. Apparently. Tights are annoyingly addictive - once you're in 'em for winter, you get all snug and stuff, and don't want to part with them for summer...:wink:
Stockings are sexier, but tights are easier to wear.
(Well, it's not like anybody sees them anyway, so...)
Reply 13
I hate wearing tights, but they're so warm, and come in such great colours and patterns.
Reply 14
Fleece
Tights give you penguin legs - i.e. you start walking like a penguin when the tights creep down and make a big crotch thing.(i can't explain so well but i'm sure you know what i mean!)

:biggrin: I hadn't thought of it like that, but yes, I know exactly what you mean.
I love tights way too much, but I'm aware of how un-sexy they look. Stockings and suspenders are way sexier, but I've got a bit porky recently so probably wouldn't look delightful on me right now. Plus, they require too much effort, and hold-ups sometimes fall down, which isn't so fun.
Reply 16
stockings!

Latest

Trending

Trending