ReputationRep:
    Ok do you guys think tights are as sexy as stockings

Eugene.

ReputationRep:
    Your posts are frightening

ReputationRep:
    Who in the world wears "stockings"? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I've been known to wear stockings. More often hold-ups.

ReputationRep:
    stockings are a right pain, tights are much more comfy and easier to keep up

ReputationRep:
    Men love hold ups. Girl + hold ups = very happy man. I have no idea why. Men are dumb.

ReputationRep:
    It's because it means they don't have to deal with them. Tights need taking off, stockings unclipping. Hold-ups don't have to go anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, no way! Hold-ups are way sexier than tights. I'm not sure why I think this, but I have this image of a sexy secretary in stockings and suspenders.

Lauren: You're right about the stockings making men happy - but we're not all dumb! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madelyn)
    I've been known to wear stockings. More often hold-ups.
    :ditto:

I really dislike wearing tights - hold-ups are far more comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Tights give you penguin legs - i.e. you start walking like a penguin when the tights creep down and make a big crotch thing.(i can't explain so well but i'm sure you know what i mean!)

ReputationRep:
    who voted yes???? how women can andle wearing tights i don't know they drive me insane haven't worn them for about 5 years and if it goes my way never will again! they aren't comfy and def arent sexy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Who in the world wears "stockings"? :confused:

Lmao!!! My thoughts....Stockings are for Christmas. And Christmas alone. :p: But yes, men like suspenders. Apparently. Tights are annoyingly addictive - once you're in 'em for winter, you get all snug and stuff, and don't want to part with them for summer...

ReputationRep:
    Stockings are sexier, but tights are easier to wear.
    (Well, it's not like anybody sees them anyway, so...)

ReputationRep:
    I hate wearing tights, but they're so warm, and come in such great colours and patterns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    Tights give you penguin legs - i.e. you start walking like a penguin when the tights creep down and make a big crotch thing.(i can't explain so well but i'm sure you know what i mean!)
    :biggrin: I hadn't thought of it like that, but yes, I know exactly what you mean.

ReputationRep:
    I love tights way too much, but I'm aware of how un-sexy they look. Stockings and suspenders are way sexier, but I've got a bit porky recently so probably wouldn't look delightful on me right now. Plus, they require too much effort, and hold-ups sometimes fall down, which isn't so fun.

ReputationRep:
    stockings!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.