Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am a 20 year old virgin. I want to know whether this is normal or not; and the best way in which to lose my virginity!

ReputationRep:
    Perfectly normal, and having sex is generally a good start.

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    This is incredibly weird and abnormal, perhaps you should become a hermit.

If you had searched, maybe you would've found a different answer in the ridiculous amount of topics made on this recently.

But since you didn't do the logical thing, here's a new answer.

ReputationRep:
    Seems to be a lot of 20 year old virgins about!

As I said previously - go to a skankhole and find a monster.

ReputationRep:
    ditto

ReputationRep:
    I always wondered if girls thought correct punctuality was hot. Maybe you could try that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unistudent1989)
    I am a 20 year old virgin. I want to know weather this is normal or not, and the best way in which to loose my virginity!
    Any way the wind blows....

ReputationRep:
    yes the weather is quite normal. Hmm I can't help you loosening your virginity though, quite a tricky predicky that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mart1203)
    yes the weather is quite normal. Hmm I can't help you loosening your virginity though, quite a tricky predicky that.
    If you mock someone's typo/spelling mistake then make one yourself the sentence after, that makes you look more the fool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    If you mock someone's typo/spelling mistake then make one yourself the sentence after, that makes you look more the fool.
    Should have used a smiley or something; it just irritates me when people get lose/loose mixed up. that's why I made the sh*t joke about lose/loosening. Lose = you have lost something; loose = a wild bear is on the loose. It's not difficult.

I am a 20 year old virgin. I want to know weather this is normal or not, and the best way in which to loose my virginity! = I am a 20 year old virgin. I want to know whether: 1) this is normal or not; 2) the best way in which to lose my virginity.

You learn this stuff at school... Jesus.

and concerning the actual problem: go out and meet people, people with similar interests (sport/music/art etc), join clubs/societies, improve your image/confidence etc. You are more likely to find someone you like who shares your interests/opinions etc, or if not, maybe your different personalities attract each other, who knows. Crying about it on here will not improve anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mart1203)
    Should have used a smiley or something; it just irritates me when people get lose/loose mixed up. that's why I made the sh*t joke about lose/loosening. Lose = you have lost something; loose = a wild bear is on the loose. It's not difficult.

I am a 20 year old virgin. I want to know weather this is normal or not, and the best way in which to loose my virginity! = I am a 20 year old virgin. I want to know whether: 1) this is normal or not; 2) the best way in which to lose my virginity.

You learn this stuff at school... Jesus.
    O RRY? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1177795

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    O RRY? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1177795
    arghh man you're killing me! haha. I'm loosing my temper.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.