Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    am about 26, still virgin! :'(

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

I SWEAR, IF I SEE ONE MORE OF THESE THREADS, I WILL IMMOLATE A KITTEN.

It doesn't matter that you're a virgin at 20 - heck, it wouldn't matter if you were a virgin at 40, or 80 - there is no race. Stop going by what fashion dictates you should do and just chill. Being chilled out/not caring too much about things is also a nice way to counter shyness, though I understand that that's easier said than done, being a shy person myself. Sometimes you've just gotta bite the bullet and take a chance with people. Tell yourself you can, and that there's nothing to fear. Positive thinking is the way forward!

ReputationRep:
    why are there like 8 of these threads every day, ffs noone cares.

here.
    yes. its perfectly normal.

happy?
    go away

ReputationRep:
    you probably have another 50 years to live befoee you die....plenty of time! it will happen when it does!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Being shy is common. It manifesting itself in that way is also common.

It is not desirable though.

Just get really drunk the first few times (Y)

<3

ReputationRep:
    gain confidence & you will get any girl you want,its all about CONFIDENCE

by the way, dont tell any 1 that you are a virgin, its better to lie than confess you are a virgin

wow there's thousand of these threads
    OP i wouldn't worry about it, the right one will come. Almost 18 and in the same situation. Kissed a boy as a dare, wasn't a great first kiss lol ... Don't rush into it

wow there's thousand of these threads
    OP i wouldn't worry about it, the right one will come. Almost 18 and in the same situation. Kissed a boy as a dare, wasn't a great first kiss lol ... Don't rush into it

ReputationRep:
    There won't be any virgins in a communist state. Become a communist!

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHA.You must have a girl.There are a many girls who have the same situation like you.But u should have to courage.

ReputationRep:
    I think if its bothering you this much you should just go and have sex.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowbex)
    Another one?? People PLEASE!

These threads come up at LEAST once a week so a)use search function people get pissy about giving the same advice multiple times.
    b)realise that nobody actually cares that you are a virgin. Remember good things come to those who wait!
    But what comes to those who are virgins but not for want of trying? I don't think I don't think OP or I are getting through the pearly gates on account of emulating the Virgin Mary inadvertently.

(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    But what comes to those who are virgins but not for want of trying? I don't think I don't think OP or I are getting through the pearly gates on account of emulating the Virgin Mary inadvertently.
    Do you realize you just replied to a FIVE YEAR OLD thread? Did you literally just run a search for 'virgin' on here, or what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Do you realize you just replied to a FIVE YEAR OLD thread? Did you literally just run a search for 'virgin' on here, or what?
    I refuse to give up on OP

I refuse to give up on OP
    OP probably is married with children by now.

ReputationRep:
    Don't let your virginity define you. Easier said than done but I'd really work on just being a confident, happy person that can interact with your average Joe. It'll happen don't dwell

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao holy ****

ReputationRep:
    OP probably is married with children by now.
    Let's be realistic in all likelihood he hasn't even read my advice yet.

Let's be realistic in all likelihood he hasn't even read my advice yet.
    And never will, he's not been online in five years.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.