Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    hey, i really need some advise!
    I want to know how to go about becomming a further education tutor for students with learning dissabilities.
    I know you will all be thinking look on the internet but i just keep hitting a brick wall!!!! I have been told i need to do a pgce, if so i can only seem to find them for primary and secondary schools, and also what subject do i take????? I have a degree in Dance and counselling skills and would like to somthing like intensive interaction, or movement/dance.

    Im really stuck with this and its driving me mad, please someone help me!!!!!! :eek3:

    thanx, Cecil
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.