Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I know how Reems feels.

I can't help but think I would be happier at both York and Exeter.

Got a few months before I need to decide though so meh =]

<3

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed it, doing European Law with German

ReputationRep:
    MMeeeeee!!! I firmed for Politics and International Studies, my insurance is Bath but I really prefer Warwick

Ill be applying for accommodation in Arthur Vick and Jack Martins I guess....

aaand im going to the 10 of february open day next week thingy, anybody else¿??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maai)
    MMeeeeee!!! I firmed for Politics and International Studies, my insurance is Bath but I really prefer Warwick

Let's party at my room during the fresher week hahahaas :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maai)

I'm probably applying for Arther Vick too

ReputationRep:
    i've put lists in the first post nowwwww, correct me if i've done it wrong!

ReputationRep:
    If I get rejected from LSE I'm definitely accepting Warwick for Economics.
    Even if I do get an LSE offer it'll be a hard decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nbailey8)
    Great job, except that isn't a course called Actuarial Science in Warwick. Hahahahas it's called MORSE :P

And do update the list constantly... :o:

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably applying for Arther Vick too

hahha yeeeeii cant waitt to go!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maai)

Yay, I'll be there then too!

Oh, and by the way, I believe at Warwick when you choose accommodation you're only allowed to choose one en suite type accommodation, so you'll have to choose between AV and JM. I still haven't quite chosen between them yet, will hopefully be able to make up my mind when I visit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manthew)
    Great job, except that isn't a course called Actuarial Science in Warwick. Hahahahas it's called MORSE :P

And do update the list constantly... :o:

Oh right okay! Thanks for letting me know! I have changed it now

I'll try my best to keep it updated!

ReputationRep:
    Yay, thank you! Nice work! Didn't realise it was you who started the thread, I was like, 'hmm, I'm sure I recognise that username...' :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llacerta)
    Yay, thank you! Nice work! Didn't realise it was you who started the thread, I was like, 'hmm, I'm sure I recognise that username...' :woo:

Hehe no problem
    It's nice to collectively see how many people are seriously thinking of firming, and getting their overall opinions on the university and I couldn't find any other thread which included this

ReputationRep:

hahh cool, its international studies (not relations) lol but thats okk lol dont think it matters

ReputationRep:
    Yay, I'll be there then too!

Oh, and by the way, I believe at Warwick when you choose accommodation you're only allowed to choose one en suite type accommodation, so you'll have to choose between AV and JM. I still haven't quite chosen between them yet, will hopefully be able to make up my mind when I visit.

reaallyy??? have no idea what other accom. to choose then lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maai)
    reaallyy??? have no idea what other accom. to choose then lol
    Yeah, it's a pain in the bum but if, when you write your accommodation statement thingy for Warwick, make it clear that you want peace and quiet to study, then you increase your chance of getting AV (not sure about JM, though). There's another set of accommodation, Clayfield I believe, that has one bathroom between two students (single sex) so that's probably the next best thing.

ReputationRep:
    Not even heard a sniff of an offer yet, I am 99% certain I'll be rejected.

ReputationRep:
    If I get an offer for Warwick- I'll firm it! I am anticipating a rejection though, based on my GCSEs if nothing else!
    I have offers from QMUL and Northumbria!

ReputationRep:
    Well, i'm trying to decide between firming warwick or royal holloway for psychology. help anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's a pain in the bum but if, when you write your accommodation statement thingy for Warwick, make it clear that you want peace and quiet to study, then you increase your chance of getting AV (not sure about JM, though). There's another set of accommodation, Clayfield I believe, that has one bathroom between two students (single sex) so that's probably the next best thing.
    hahha I dunno if I can promise them that lol, but yeah, ill try...

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.