Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misteryom)
    My Dad fell asleep in 2 of the 3 presentations at Southampton, He cares!
    Hahah, i lolled.

I remember as a poor little 6 year old doing Ballet rehearsal for the parents of our class thinking 'Wow, those parents have camcorders'. So I look to my mum in hope..

Yes, she was asleep.
    haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeeGRANT)
    Haha! That's okay, matey! I'm kind of 'Spanglish', per se!
    You're a Warwick 'firmer', too, eh? All the cool kids are, tbh!
    I read that as farmer the first time and I was like
    but YEAH roll on Warwick ^^;

PS: Your English is amazing, wish I had language skills like that (Always wanted to study languages but now I don't have the proper subjects to apply for it at university :o: )

Then again Warwick does have the language centre or whatever they call it now, It's supposed to be awesome so maybe I can pick up/improve one or two languages there :yes:

(Original post by nbailey8)
    Results
    Ah no I had succeeded in making myself completely forget about results, and now I'm kind of surprised they're that close :eek3:

Oh well, can't change anything now. Hope I haven't failed completely, since all my exams this Jan were within about 4 days of each other and I had 6 so I couldn't really focus my efforts on any one exam.

(Original post by Livi_510)
    Hahah, i lolled.

I remember as a poor little 6 year old doing Ballet rehearsal for the parents of our class thinking 'Wow, those parents have camcorders'. So I look to my mum in hope..

Yes, she was asleep.
    haha
    Well, she has the right idea!
    whenever I was picked for school plays or stuff I just used to sleep backstage. They were brilliant times :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm coming to Warwick for Sociology! Hoping to change that to French with Sociology though, but as of yet they're not letting me and say I need to try again in the summer (I applied last year for deferred entry).

I'm actually really excited to go, I never thought I would be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Livi_510)
    Eek, the talk of nights out just made me be so excited
    it's going to be goooooooooooooooood :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sliced Bread)

PS: Your English is amazing, wish I had language skills like that (Always wanted to study languages but now I don't have the proper subjects to apply for it at university :o: )

Then again Warwick does have the language centre or whatever they call it now, It's supposed to be awesome so maybe I can pick up/improve one or two languages there :yes:
    Haha! Warwick farmer, eh? :L Why not :P:
    Well, thank you very much: I do try! Yeah, Warwick offers LOADS of language courses and everything. I'm wanting to learn Italian &/or French, too! I might have the option to do French given that I'm already fluent in Spanish! haha :yep:

Have you sorted your accommodation yet, then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sliced Bread)

Ah no I had succeeded in making myself completely forget about results, and now I'm kind of surprised they're that close :eek3:

Oh well, can't change anything now. Hope I haven't failed completely, since all my exams this Jan were within about 4 days of each other and I had 6 so I couldn't really focus my efforts on any one exam.

Well, she has the right idea!
    whenever I was picked for school plays or stuff I just used to sleep backstage. They were brilliant times :rolleyes:
    January module results are next thursday scarrrrred. My fate will be sealed, I'll know how many resits I have to do in June!!

ReputationRep:
    It was a really good open day, one of the tutors wasn't there because his wife was having a baby and everyone was like awwww! lol.

We got to see Tocil and Rootes, and the Union's tres tres cool.

ReputationRep:
    Report in anyone going to the PAIS open day on the 10th March (next week!), I'll be there

ReputationRep:
    i know that this has probably been said, but im confused, firmed my offer for law at warwick... wat happens next !???

ReputationRep:
    Rejection from Durham = 100% Certain that Warwick's my firm. HELLO GUIYZZ

(Original post by Adamn)
    Rejection from Durham = 100% Certain that Warwick's my firm. HELLO GUIYZZ
    Snap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsxfxcx)
    i know that this has probably been said, but im confused, firmed my offer for law at warwick... wat happens next !???
    You will get an email saying something along the lines of "we're delighted to be your firm uni choice...blabla...accommodation. ..spring...deadline July 31st...see you at Warwick!"

So basically you get a confirmation and then you get to wait until the accommodation forms open up so you can start applying for accommodation

ReputationRep:
    Who's applying for what accommodation, then?

ReputationRep:
    Who's applying for what accommodation, then?
    I think I'm going to put down Claycroft, Tocil, and Heronbank... really hoping for Claycroft though

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Arthur Vick, Jack Martin or Benefactors :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Rootes, Jack Martin, then Tocil, I think . Not tooo bothered about bathroom sharing, I'd much prefer parties, and I have heard Rootes is more of a social place ;D

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Arthur Vick, Jack Martin or Benefactors :yep:

i'm thinking Arthur vick or jack martin too, they seem really popular though

I only firmed yesterday , how long dies it take for them to agknowledge the receipt of your reply?

Law Warwick AAA firm:woo:
    law Cardiff AABB or AAA insurance:confused:

I really don't want to have to go to my insurance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsxfxcx)
    i'm thinking Arthur vick or jack martin too, they seem really popular though

I only firmed yesterday , how long dies it take for them to agknowledge the receipt of your reply?

Law Warwick AAA firm:woo:
    law Cardiff AABB or AAA insurance:confused:

I really don't want to have to go to my insurance
    Yeah, they are very popular; they're also the most expensive! :yep:

Urm, mine came through about three days after
    Congratulations on your offers: they're insane!

I really hope I get into Warwick, too! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adamn)
    Rootes, Jack Martin, then Tocil, I think . Not tooo bothered about bathroom sharing, I'd much prefer parties, and I have heard Rootes is more of a social place ;D
    I'm really bothered about it! :P: Will absolutely not share: some kind of OCD, I suppose

Besides, you can always crash the parties and make them your own

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they are very popular; they're also the most expensive! :yep:

Urm, mine came through about three days after
    Congratulations on your offers: they're insane!

I really hope I get into Warwick, too! :eek:

Thankyou
    and yeah they are insane , I'm just holding out for results next week. Espesially my politics cause I had to retake that . Only got a b at as so :s

sorry I can't find a post by you , what course have you got an offer for etc?

Yeahh they are the most expensive but I have been saving all the money I get from portraits and most of the money I get from my weekend job... Well the stuff I don't spend on silly things:P. So I feel I can treat myself to it

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.