Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeeGRANT)
    I'm really bothered about it! :P: Will absolutely not share: some kind of OCD, I suppose

Besides, you can always crash the parties and make them your own

Haha i'm not bothered by it but whoever would be sharing with me would be, I'm literally obsessivly neat and I like tiding up after people. ... So if the person doesn't mind colour coordinated toiletries it's all good.

Also ... Parties

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsxfxcx)

sorry I can't find a post by you , what course have you got an offer for etc?
    Oh, 'History, Literature and Culture of the Americas'- ABB: Firm. :love:
    Nottingham: AB: Insurance. :yep:

Declined: :rolleyes:

Sussex: ABB/AAC.
    UEA: BBB.
    Leicester: ABB.

Should be in my signature, no?

What subjects are you studying, then? Started revising yet? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, 'History, Literature and Culture of the Americas'- ABB: Firm. :love:
    Nottingham: AB: Insurance. :yep:

Declined: :rolleyes:

Sussex: ABB/AAC.
    UEA: BBB.
    Leicester: ABB.

Should be in my signature, no?

What subjects are you studying, then? Started revising yet? :eek:

It probably is in your signiture :s but I dunno what that is, this is only like my 6th post

I do English lit, govt&pol , law and psychology

And I want to read law, I dunno if I already said that?

Haha no! I haven't started revising !!!! Have you already !!!

I won't do any revision untill about two weeks before exams !!!

Which a levels you doing? Am I meant to know that too :s sorry I'm bad at this !!

ReputationRep:
    It probably is in your signiture :s but I dunno what that is, this is only like my 6th post

I do English lit, govt&pol , law and psychology

And I want to read law, I dunno if I already said that?

Haha no! I haven't started revising !!!! Have you already !!!

I won't do any revision untill about two weeks before exams !!!

Which a levels you doing? Am I meant to know that too :s sorry I'm bad at this !!
    Haha! Your signature is what you put beneath your post at the end of it; I only found out about it three or so days ago! :yep:

Yup, you did 'Cause I said how 'insane' your grade requirements are! :rolleyes:

I...might've...maybe...YES...I have started revising! :cool: I'm so hardcore.

I'm doing English Lit, English Lang and Drama and Theatre Studies and did my A2 Spanish last year, too.

How's everything going, then? Did you get your predicted grades, too?

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Your signature is what you put beneath your post at the end of it; I only found out about it three or so days ago! :yep:

Yup, you did 'Cause I said how 'insane' your grade requirements are! :rolleyes:

I...might've...maybe...YES...I have started revising! :cool: I'm so hardcore.

I'm doing English Lit, English Lang and Drama and Theatre Studies and did my A2 Spanish last year, too.

How's everything going, then? Did you get your predicted grades, too?
    It's all going well I'm on track to get higher than my predicted grades appart from in politics :s

I'm predicted four a's

How about you? That's hardcore! Doing Spanish A2 a year early ! I wish I was sensible enough to revise:s

ReputationRep:
    It's all going well I'm on track to get higher than my predicted grades appart from in politics :s

I'm predicted four a's

How about you? That's hardcore! Doing Spanish A2 a year early ! I wish I was sensible enough to revise:s
    Wow! That's well good Shall we be seeing you with an A* or two then in October? :cool:

I'm predicted A*A*B (Drama ****** me over :rolleyes:) and already have the A; so I'm hoping for A*A*AB!

Do you have any placements then in your third year? I believe, you get America, too :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Wow! That's well good Shall we be seeing you with an A* or two then in October? :cool:

I'm predicted A*A*B (Drama ****** me over :rolleyes:) and already have the A; so I'm hoping for A*A*AB!

Do you have any placements then in your third year? I believe, you get America, too :yep:

I hope I get some A* would be icing on the cake as it were!

Wow that's really impressive if you get that !

I'm just really worried about poltics !

Do you mean doing an extra year abroad ? If so I dunno yet , depends

ReputationRep:
    I hope I get some A* would be icing on the cake as it were!

Wow that's really impressive if you get that !

I'm just really worried about poltics !

Do you mean doing an extra year abroad ? If so I dunno yet , depends
    Yeah! 'twould be amazing, I must admit
    Well, now I can only hope! haha

Yup Isn't a compulsory thing? Or, is that only if you're doing four years?

Apparently the night life at Warwick isn't as lively as other places, so we'll also have to change the speculation of that this year! haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! 'twould be amazing, I must admit
    Well, now I can only hope! haha

Yup Isn't a compulsory thing? Or, is that only if you're doing four years?

Apparently the night life at Warwick isn't as lively as other places, so we'll also have to change the speculation of that this year! haha
    I assume it's not compulsary , or I'd hopefully have noticed :s

I second that !! This year we defibatly need to rid that label !

ReputationRep:
    i'm thinking Arthur vick or jack martin too, they seem really popular though

I only firmed yesterday , how long dies it take for them to agknowledge the receipt of your reply?

Law Warwick AAA firm:woo:
    law Cardiff AABB or AAA insurance:confused:

I really don't want to have to go to my insurance
    Ive firmed warwick too! for law!

offer AAB.

And it seems as tho jack martins is the best amongst em all!
    altho arthur vicks got a common room!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katievalerie)
    Yeah Im thinking Jack Martin, Benefactors looks amazing! But because its so small and your only allowed to pick one out of the 3 that is en suite I thought Id have more chance at Jack Martin
    Im sooo exciteed!
    Saw what you said about going out before, the only thing I've found (as a girl that does like a good party) is this:
    http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/unde...e/living/food/
    and
    http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/unde.../entertainment

Hey, ive got an offer for law too nd im thinkin jack martins as well! seems the best en suite from them all, eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scherbatsky)
    I think I'm going to put down Claycroft, Tocil, and Heronbank... really hoping for Claycroft though
    I think Claycroft's only for final years..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Livi_510)
    I think Claycroft's only for final years..
    According to the website it's for first years too... I really hope the info is correct because I quite like the sound of the place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scherbatsky)
    According to the website it's for first years too... I really hope the info is correct because I quite like the sound of the place.
    My mistake, just had another look and you're right, sorry .

ReputationRep:
    I feel like my knowledge is so inadequate with regards to Warwick in comparison with some of you! All I know is that I want to go there, aha :-)

ReputationRep:
    I shouldn't read this thing . I'm getting far too excited . Haven't got the grades yet ...

Anyway , any other keen runners on thisthread ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Relative)
    I feel like my knowledge is so inadequate with regards to Warwick in comparison with some of you! All I know is that I want to go there, aha :-)
    I've only started learning stuff about the university over the last week or so to be honest, haha. I didn't even realise before that all the info about accommodation and societies and all of that was online, but I think I'm pretty caught up now :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I shouldn't read this thing . I'm getting far too excited . Haven't got the grades yet ...

Anyway , any other keen runners on thisthread ?
    I know what you mean, I don't know what I will do if I don't get the grades :P. Cry for a few weeks, I guess. Not a keen runner, unless you include > :woo:. Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adamn)
    I know what you mean, I don't know what I will do if I don't get the grades :P. Cry for a few weeks, I guess. Not a keen runner, unless you include > :woo:. Hehe.
    Haha that doesn't count, but I agree if I don't get three A's I may as well buy a Kleenex Factory

ReputationRep:
    Woo just firmed Warwick after going to the open day today, so very relieved ....now to just get the grades........... =P

University open days

1. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.