Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm gunna be applying for Tocil, Rootes, Whitefields and Westwood I think... Not sure about preference order... probably Tocil, Rootes, Whitefields then Westwood... They're cheap and cheerful!

(Original post by BojanglesELF)
    Woo just firmed Warwick after going to the open day today, so very relieved ....now to just get the grades........... =P
    SNAP!

The open day today was brilliant, can't wait now :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt_1892)
    SNAP!

The open day today was brilliant, can't wait now :eek3:
    lol it was great wasnt it! which course are you appyling for?:thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    i firmed warwick today, well happy

loved the open day yesterday and almost got the grades so good times! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Yayayay Warwick is one step closer after today's results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveislife)
    Hey, ive got an offer for law too nd im thinkin jack martins as well! seems the best en suite from them all, eh?
    really wahoooO! are you coming to the open day on the 17th?

ReputationRep:
    So, How was results day for everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katievalerie)
    really wahoooO! are you coming to the open day on the 17th?
    No im not! coz im an international student nd i dnt think ima travel so far jus yet lol

but tell me how it goes!!

ReputationRep:
    Hope everyone's results days went well.

Yay for no Jan exams ,

9 exams in June, slightly bad times!

ReputationRep:
    Jan exams were great, 80/80 in business, my first 100% . Also got my German AS up to an A . Secured a B in my A Level General Studies too, not that it counts :P haha.

ReputationRep:
    Definately have to retake Biology! 42/90.. E I was kinda expecting a bad mark though
    But Geography eee 140/140! HAPPY times.
    The biology will be the reason I don't get into Warwick in the summer!
    I need to work my bum off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nbailey8)
    definitely have to retake Biology! 42/90.. E I was kinda expecting a bad mark though
    But Geography eee 140/140! HAPPY times.
    The biology will be the reason I don't get into Warwick in the summer!
    I need to work my bum off!
    A Mixed bag here too, did well in my Maths/Chemistry ones, Physics was rather poor though.

Congrats on the 100% :woo: Especially because it's in a writing writing subject!

(Original post by Adamn)
    Jan exams were great, 80/80 in business, my first 100% . Also got my German AS up to an A . Secured a B in my A Level General Studies too, not that it counts :P haha.
    :o: Congrats on the great haul! Another 100%er eh, I feel dumb now hah. :yes:

(Original post by Livi_510)
    Hope everyone's results days went well.

Yay for no Jan exams ,

9 exams in June, slightly bad times!
    You lucky, lucky person!
    had 6 in January, and have 8 in June! (I take consolation in the fact that your June will still be marginally worse.)
    Oh so stressful .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sliced Bread)
    :o: Congrats on the great haul! Another 100%er eh, I feel dumb now hah. :yes:
    Thanks ! Don't feel dumb :P I never expected it, I thought I'd got about a B or a C :woo:
    Especially shocking, as no one from my school has ever got full marks in the Marketing paper before :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adamn)
    Thanks ! Don't feel dumb :P I never expected it, I thought I'd got about a B or a C :woo:
    Especially shocking, as no one from my school has ever got full marks in the Marketing paper before :eek3:
    School firsts are always cool

Ahh Warwick feels within touching distance now I'm very distracted in my classes nowadays, just want to sail through this year already. School feels like it's gone on for too long heeh :o:

You been to any Warwick open days? The campus is awessomee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Kinda makes me wish I firmed it. :moon:
    That's what she said.

ReputationRep:
    I'm think I'll firm Warwick for Politics and IR, still not sure if I prefer it to Bath yet though.
    Rootes, Tocil and another for accomodation I reckon, better for it be too loud than too quiet cos you've got your the rest of your life to sit in a quiet family home!
    Is Warwick really not that great for parties and social life? If so, we best be changing that come the new term

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sliced Bread)
    You lucky, lucky person!
    had 6 in January, and have 8 in June! (I take consolation in the fact that your June will still be marginally worse.)
    Oh so stressful .
    My timetable is the worst possible ever!
    I have 2 exams mon and weds of one week, then the next week on:
    monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday.

Ouchhh, and 2 speakings before then plus an AS retake...yay me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Livi_510)
    My timetable is the worst possible ever!
    I have 2 exams mon and weds of one week, then the next week on:
    monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday.

Ouchhh, and 2 speakings before then plus an AS retake...yay me!
    :mmm:

Speaking exams sound real bad :-/ Written exams at least I have time to correct my mistakes. Language students must be some tough cookies to withstand that sort of pressure knowing their grades hinge on a conversation :eek3:

Then again I'm not faring much better in terms of exam schedule. I have 2 of the toughest Further Maths modules and 2 STEP exams (which my Warwick offer is heavily dependent on) in the same week. With a bit of Physics/Chemistry/ Maths AEA on the side too

ReputationRep:
    eek i just firmed warwick yesterdya after results and now im trying to sort out accomodation. So far i am definitely going to go for claycroft and tocil but for my third one im stuck between whitfields and arthur vick?? i cant decide whether en suite or 39 week contract is more important
    also does anyone know when we're going to be able to apply for accomodation because the website just says early 2010

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viki_91)
    also does anyone know when we're going to be able to apply for accomodation because the website just says early 2010
    1) Congrats on your offer: it's brilliant! :yep:

2) Yep, it should be March 21st, apparently

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.