Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Finally firmed on Saturday for MORSE! I had been hesitating for a while, but now I've done it I know it was the right choice

and accommodation wise, I was thinking either Rootes or Claycroft.
    I've visited the New Rootes and really liked it, but I don't know what the Old Rootes is like... anyone know??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unmodified)
    Finally firmed on Saturday for MORSE! I had been hesitating for a while, but now I've done it I know it was the right choice

and accommodation wise, I was thinking either Rootes or Claycroft.
    I've visited the New Rootes and really liked it, but I don't know what the Old Rootes is like... anyone know??
    Woo, congrats!
    I put it off and put it off too, not wanting to "jinx" it and all of this, but then finally doing it makes it such a relief that you only ever have to check Track once more - ever! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I've not posted in here for ages,

I'm putting off choosing accommodation and everything so much, for some reason I think I have to leave it all for ages to make sure i'm making the right decision.

I just spent the weekend in Skeggy, and nothing has ever convinced me more that I need to be in halls near to the union. The pain of walking in heels back to the hotel at half 2 was unbearable :/.

ReputationRep:
    Old Rootes didnt seem much different to the new one, only that it looked older (funny that?! ). On a serious note, I didn't think it would make a difference.

Haven't firmed yet but will do when accomodation comes online. Anybody know when this is?

I'm thinking Westwood for accom, but I actually have no idea where I'd really like its a bit scary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Livi_510)

I'm putting off choosing accommodation and everything so much, for some reason I think I have to leave it all for ages to make sure i'm making the right decision.

I just spent the weekend in Skeggy, and nothing has ever convinced me more that I need to be in halls near to the union. The pain of walking in heels back to the hotel at half 2 was unbearable :/.
    I honestly think I'm the only girl who doesn't torture themselves wear heels

Me too, I kept looking at the overviews of each hall, but now I'm just going to leave it. It's such a hard decision!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nbailey8)

Me too, I kept looking at the overviews of each hall, but now I'm just going to leave it. It's such a hard decision!
    Haha that makes you the only sensible girl then!
    Lol, I joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by invis)
    I've firmed Warwick now - has anyone else applied for chemical biology or just chemistry here?

For accommodation.. I think maybe Whitefields, but I'm not sure yet. Have to wait until they put up the forms online
    I'm firming Warwick for Chemistry too would be nice to get in touch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Livi_510)

Exactly! I know if I choose early other people from my sixth form are gonna come around with their accom choices later and make me think I chose too early

Acoomodation sigh :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeeGRANT)
    Well, you do seem like a barrel of laughs. I'll most certainly look forward to seeing you next year! :yep: And, by the way, dear, I am aware of how lucky I am, so let's not be pretentious and assume that I don't know. I've also stated how shalow I am in the aforementioned comment, whereas, you fail to notice how immature you're being by 'negging' someone who's a lot younger than you :rolleyes:

Anyway, can't wait to get to know you!
    I doubt our paths will cross, 'dear'. I hang out with people whose values I respect rather than types who judge on appearance. And please don't use your age as an excuse; if you're old enough to express your views on a public forum you're old enough to defend them against criticism.

ReputationRep:
    I'm hopefully going to be a Warwick firmer for biological sciences very soon, just putting it off at the minute. Any other bio firmers? Anyone know when the accomodation applications open? I think that will push me to make it official :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I got an email that an offer should be on UCAS Track, but it has not updated yet...

Do I just need to patiently wait?

I am so happy in any case. YEESS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nbailey8)

I'm normally fine in them :/ don't know why they went so wrong!

I'm leaving it for a while too, I want to just think about work for a while, so so much of it and don't think I can face not having a life for the next 3 months .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the fourth way)
    I joined the Warwick facebook group in the hope of finding others doing straight History, no luck as of yet. So, anyone on TSR firming for History?
    I'm going to firm Warwick for History, just need to do it now, but it feels so final

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emily2406)
    I'm going to firm Warwick for History, just need to do it now, but it feels so final
    Yay :woo:

Tell me about it, I was so nervous firming but I'm sure I've made the right decision. Have you thought about accomodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Warwick 10 seconds ago...I can now relax.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the fourth way)
    Yay :woo:

Tell me about it, I was so nervous firming but I'm sure I've made the right decision. Have you thought about accomodation yet?
    I'e firmed now feels good now I know where I'm (hopefully) going. I haven't really thought much about accomodation, but I was thinking Jack Martin or Rootes because I was reading a forum on here earlier and Jack Martin seemed the best en suite for what I'm looking for and Rootes seemed nice on the open day, only I've heard Rootes can be quite lively (don't know if this is a good thing or not)

Have you looked at accomodation? Have you been on a post offer open day?

ReputationRep:
    I firmed my offer the other day! arhhh! so exciting!!! but I am really nervous about my grades! Im doing Law... need AAAD (or c at AS) .... *cries* what if i don't get it?? panic!!! It sounds weird but I don't want to sort out accommodation and student finance etc, just incase I jinx everything... lol how bad is that! haha!

When does accommodation start? It finally feels like I've got to be an adult... if I get the grades, God help you all.... lol

ReputationRep:
    errm hello. and yes im firming, and yes i love it!
    anyone firming for L100?
    drinks all round if you ask me...
    see you next year....

ReputationRep:
    L100 yes!
    accomodation anyone?

ReputationRep:
    also does anyone know if the economics offer people (that got offers late) get an open day cuz i wanna check out the accomodation and stuff

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.