Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlietbaker)
    Old Rootes didnt seem much different to the new one, only that it looked older (funny that?! ). On a serious note, I didn't think it would make a difference.

Haven't firmed yet but will do when accomodation comes online. Anybody know when this is?

I'm thinking Westwood for accom, but I actually have no idea where I'd really like its a bit scary
    I was thinking Westwood too but I don't know whether it will be too isolated from everything?

Hmmm, hard choice...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaraDeutsch)
    I was thinking Westwood too but I don't know whether it will be too isolated from everything?

Hmmm, hard choice...
    rootes and westwood will prolly be on my list
    i'm also considering heronbank, by the fact that it's an ensuite with 39 week lets available, but the downside is that it seems even more distant than westwood
    dunno what to put down, ARGH!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who's firming for PPE/PAIS/EPAIS or any combo with Politics can join the facebook group!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=174212860208&ref=m f#!/group.php?gid=106770922686873&re f=mf

ReputationRep:
    Politics
    x

ReputationRep:
    Oh my days, I just applied for Student Finance - Eek! I'm not old enough for this, can I just stay at school for another few years till I'm mature enough for uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ecg)
    warwick for straight politics anyone?
    also rootes vs jack martin... i feel my own shower may be essential?
    ME and i'm deciding between the same accomodation too lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    I'm*firming*Management*but*I *can't*pick*accommodation*ti ll*July*because*of*my*IB*

What do you meaannn you cant pick till then?¿¿ Cant we pick as soon as its open even though we havent got our results?

ReputationRep:
    Let me apply for accommodation already!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maai)
    What do you meaannn you cant pick till then?¿¿ Cant we pick as soon as its open even though we havent got our results?
    I*don't*know...i*thought*we  could*pick*only*after*it's  an*unconditional******of fer*:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    I*don't*know...i*thought*we  could*pick*only*after*it's  an*unconditional******of fer*:confused:
    no..u can apply as soon as u get ur offer..but bristol accomadation opens on 1st of june..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Limon Fanta)
    Me :woo: did you go to any of the dept.open days?
    ive only been once and it wasnt a departmental day just a look around, looked pretty good though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    Anyone who's firming for PPE/PAIS/EPAIS or any combo with Politics can join the facebook group!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=174212860208&ref=m f#!/group.php?gid=106770922686873&re f=mf
    why only combo-ers!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ecg)
    why only combo-ers!?
    Anyone who's doing a politics related course is what I meant

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer 10 minutes ago and firmed already

ReputationRep:
    I have been in touch with the accommodation office at warwick and they said that applications should be up in the next couple of weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misteryom)
    I have been in touch with the accommodation office at warwick and they said that applications should be up in the next couple of weeks.
    it opened on may last year... probably the same to this year as well

(Original post by ecg)
    I don't think you can apply to two en suites though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unmodified)
    Finally firmed on Saturday for MORSE! I had been hesitating for a while, but now I've done it I know it was the right choice

and accommodation wise, I was thinking either Rootes or Claycroft.
    I've visited the New Rootes and really liked it, but I don't know what the Old Rootes is like... anyone know??
    (Original post by placenta medicae talpae)
    Congrats mi amiga, see you there!
    (Original post by klhl)
    firmed MMORSE and got the letter through the post from UCAS today
    I presume we'll be in the same class then ^^

ReputationRep:
    May....sigh thought I would have an advantage for firming early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ecg)
    (Original post by manthew)
    I don't think you can apply to two en suites though
    it's only jack martin which is an ensuite, right? not rootes, according to the information given in the accommodation website

(Original post by manthew)
    I presume we'll be in the same class then ^^
    c u in october =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klhl)
    it's only jack martin which is an ensuite, right? not rootes, according to the information given in the accommodation website

c u in october =]
    Owh sorry :P my mistake

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.