Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmergingButterfly)
    Well, i'm trying to decide between firming warwick or royal holloway for psychology. help anyone?
    It depends what you're looking for. I was going to apply to RHUL but I heard it's very quiet. I'm quite quiet and decided it wouldn't bring me out my shell, so decided not to in the end. But it's got a really good psychology department.

I just loved Warwick but I am probably biased seeing as I have firmed it haha.

Only you can decide, visit them both if you haven't already
    research things like course content, acommodation, examination types.. it's what I did

ReputationRep:
    Well, i'm trying to decide between firming warwick or royal holloway for psychology. help anyone?
    Warwwickckkkkk... hahas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Talk German to me! :flutter:
    Worüber möchtest du mit mir sprechen? :sexface:

Spoiler:
    Show
    geil, hä? xD Hat es dir gefallen?

(Original post by + polarity -)
    Yes.
    Gibt es dafür einen Grund? :fan:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nbailey8)
    It depends what you're looking for. I was going to apply to RHUL but I heard it's very quiet. I'm quite quiet and decided it wouldn't bring me out my shell, so decided not to in the end. But it's got a really good psychology department.

I just loved Warwick but I am probably biased seeing as I have firmed it haha.

Only you can decide, visit them both if you haven't already
    research things like course content, acommodation, examination types.. it's what I did
    Yeah, that's true. Thanks for the advice.I've visited rhul already - i liked it a lot. I'm going to the warwick open day next week, so i geuss i'll be able to decide after that. The problem is that rhul's psychology department is really good whilst the actual university isn't seen as being tas good as warwick whilst in warwick the university is meant to be amazing but from the research that i've done on their psychology department it's definatly not as good as what rhul offer.

ReputationRep:
    Almost definitely .

Psychology

Jack Martin i think...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's true. Thanks for the advice.I've visited rhul already - i liked it a lot. I'm going to the warwick open day next week, so i geuss i'll be able to decide after that. The problem is that rhul's psychology department is really good whilst the actual university isn't seen as being tas good as warwick whilst in warwick the university is meant to be amazing but from the research that i've done on their psychology department it's definatly not as good as what rhul offer.

Yeah, that is very true. Although RHUL isn't seen as 'high' as Warwick, it's still good none the less! And you'll get a good degree wherever you go.

What's your insurance going to be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessique14)
    Almost definitely .

Psychology

Jack Martin i think...

yay! another future warwick psychology applicant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)

Spoiler:
    Show

ich nein sprechen Deutsch... totally hopeless lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessique14)
    Almost definitely .

Psychology

Jack Martin i think...
    JM is alright, a little overrated. Most of the floors are insanely quiet. It's also full of obnoxious rich kids. I don't like it here very much, though it is very central and the ensuites are cool.:eek3:

I'd go for Rootes. (New Rootes)

If anyone has any questions on accomodation, history/politics, or anything else I'd be happy to field them.

Spoiler:
    Show

Whatever you like. :sexface:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Prima! :ahee: :beard: Es gefällt mir gut

:yes: :drool:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I haven't done German in tiiime. I should start again, then we can have semi-secret conversations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manthew)
    ich nein sprechen Deutsch... totally hopeless lmao
    *Ich spreche kein Deutsch/Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen

...and you don't have to :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    had an offer for math and business, but im likely to firm birmingham instead...i no you will all slaughter me for this lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lee_91)
    had an offer for math and business, but im likely to firm birmingham instead...i no you will all slaughter me for this lol

hahha yeah why are you doing thaat?

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely going to firm Warwick for German with French. I have no idea which accommodation I'll be applying to though... Anyone got any ideas?

*Ich spreche kein Deutsch/Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen

...and you don't have to :awesome:
    Are you German? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nbailey8)
    Yeah, that is very true. Although RHUL isn't seen as 'high' as Warwick, it's still good none the less! And you'll get a good degree wherever you go.

What's your insurance going to be?
    Yeah thats exactly what i mean, their both universities which i would be more than happy to go to, i just didn't expect to get offers from both of them so now i'm a bit confused lol. Erm, i think insurance will either be whichever on i don't pick out of warwick & rhul or kent.

ReputationRep:
    If i dont get into Durham then its definatley warwick =D hell, it may even be warwick even if i DO get an offer from durham XD
    Classical Civilisation ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Definitely firming Warwick soon, need to decide on my insurance first though

ReputationRep:
    I want an ensuite though. And apparently Jack Martin is nearer to New Rootes than Arthur Vick... or maybe ive got them muddled up! I want the good social life and the ensuite..! Pychology !! xx

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=265283654892&ref=t s#!/group.php?gid=174212860208&ref=t s

This Facebook group needs more members, i think someone from the SU made it but I've joined x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maai)
    hahha yeah why are you doing thaat?
    lol

conditional on AEA, ill only pass this at a push,
    live near to brum so will live at home to save cash and still go to a half decent uni...

but im gonna to to the open day first to make sure i like brum, if not then it'll still be warwick

fancy that, warwick coming second best to birminghm lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.