Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick firmers 2010 :)

Scroll to see replies

bxvgears
Obviously, that's a given...

And then we'll be watching United games in the SU the entire year

I've found two United fans, brilliant! Although for the home games I won't be able to join you in the SU :wink:.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 621
kingharry666
I've found two United fans, brilliant! Although for the home games I won't be able to join you in the SU :wink:.

Yeah, you can pull a few strings with some people you know at OT and we'll all go (for free). It's on Glazer
bxvgears
Yeah, you can pull a few strings with some people you know at OT and we'll all go (for free). It's on Glazer

Haha, I'm not sure about getting from those thieves but I will have a spare ticket for the majority of games.
Reply 623
Sadly, I don't think I'll find many people up for watching Bristol City with me :no:

lol
AdHock
Sadly, I don't think I'll find many people up for watching Bristol City with me :no:

lol

That just reminded me that on my FM game Bristol City became an established side in the Premiership and got in the Europa League once! Just shows how FM isn't that realistic! :wink:
Reply 625
LukeeGRANT
Yeah, haha; I've been done some 'stalking' and found about 10 people heading for Warwick CAS '10 now :yep: Yeah, they are really selective, I was SO surprised they gave me an offer! :biggrin:

Ah; ABB with an A in any subject (: They also decided to ignore my A2 Spanish from last year... evil, evil, admission tutor/s!! :yep:

What's your offer, then? :smile:

I applied to:
Warwick, Nottingham, Sussex, Leicester, East-Anglia and got 5 acceptances.
& you, m'dear?

Thank you very much, I love it, too! :rolleyes:

Mate, am I alone in thinking that us CAS people deserve a separate thread in this forum? I'm seeing that Law/Econ/a bunch of others have special threads and I think it's time for us to stand up for our subject!
Reply 626
kingharry666
That just reminded me that on my FM game Bristol City became an established side in the Premiership and got in the Europa League once! Just shows how FM isn't that realistic! :wink:

hahahaha, that's the plan! Or it was the plan, no idea what we're going to do now the best manager of my lifetime has left us :s-smilie: Hopefully get Coppell or something I guess.

One time on FM 00/01 (yeah... old skool!) my Dad retired as Bristol City manager in 2020 having finally won the World Club Championship (he'd won literally everything else, even Johnson's Paint Trophy haha). Also Tommy Miller moved from Watford to Barca as a teen and helped England to win the 2006 World Cup.

That was the point at which I realised FM was not a good way of predicting the future.
Reply 627
kingharry666

Any other Liverpool fans?

Can't be all on my own, surely :biggrin:
Matt_1892
Any other Liverpool fans?

Can't be all on my own, surely :biggrin:

Reporting in :wave
Matt I'm a Liverpool fan, but I'm a girl so don't reaaally count :wink:

Join this btw if you havnt already, it's not my group I just found it!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=174212860208&ref=ts

I'm way too excited :biggrin:
Reply 630
The football people should be placed in the same accommodation (same floor too). Could be dangerous, but who cares..
bxvgears
The football people should be placed in the same accommodation (same floor too). Could be dangerous, but who cares..

Could make it like a Big Brother thing and show "highlights" like the extreme violence breaking out when there's a match on, or one of the players breaks their arm, leg and nose simultaneously.
Reply 632
placenta medicae talpae
Could make it like a Big Brother thing and show "highlights" like the extreme violence breaking out when there's a match on, or one of the players breaks their arm, leg and nose simultaneously.

My thoughts exactly..

Coming from abroad, who are our (Warwick's) rivals? Or do we just mock Coventry Uni?
Reply 633
Hey! I have a conditional offer to study for a PhD in Mathematics at Warwick 2010-13 ! This isn't really the same as you guys, but this is the closest I can find. I got a full scholarship plus 15k a year stipend, which is way more than I expected.

Gotta get a first though!
Reply 634
bxvgears

this would be a great idea, except I'd be massively outnumbered :frown: maybe an alliance between Bristol City and a team that's actually successful would be necessary!

bxvgears
Coming from abroad, who are our (Warwick's) rivals? Or do we just mock Coventry Uni?

My friends who are currently freshers at Warwick just seem to do the latter. lol feels a bit harsh really!
Reply 635
bxvgears
My thoughts exactly..

I think the latter is more frequent, but on the open day the teachers seemed to have a bit of beef with Nottingham :P
It's all healthy!
Reply 636
Jessique14
Matt I'm a Liverpool fan, but I'm a girl so don't reaaally count :wink:

Join this btw if you havnt already, it's not my group I just found it!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=174212860208&ref=ts

I'm way too excited :biggrin:

Limon Fanta
Reporting in :wave

Happy days :smile:

bxvgears

What - are we some kind of subspecies :p:
Who's up for some WWE style wrestling matches between the football people? :P
Reply 638
Limon Fanta
Who's up for some WWE style wrestling matches between the football people? :P

No, but UFC :yep:
Anyone watch F1? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest