Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watch F1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilyful)
    XD I've never really been too bothered about going there; never been there D: Have you? I'm going English Lit, French and Geog
    BONJOUR
    I'm going to Warwick in Autumn for French studies too! What accommodation have you been looking into?

I was thinking of Tocil but have spoken to a first year and they said that all the accommodation is really nice apart from Tocil. They also said that because Westwood is so out of the way noone applies there and so if it's any of your choices then you will be put there.

I'm going to apply to Whitefields, Rootes, Claycroft and Heronbank.

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I've firmed Warwick for maths Though at the moment, I'm wondering if anyone knows when we will have a chance to apply for accommodation? I'm beginning to think that I've missed something...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winterfell)
    Hello

I've firmed Warwick for maths Though at the moment, I'm wondering if anyone knows when we will have a chance to apply for accommodation? I'm beginning to think that I've missed something...
    The website says 'Spring 2010'! It could start anytime I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucylocket220291)
    The website says 'Spring 2010'! It could start anytime I suppose.
    Yep, it is all rather vague... Ah well, it sounds like it should be soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by triangl)
    Hey! I have a conditional offer to study for a PhD in Mathematics at Warwick 2010-13 ! This isn't really the same as you guys, but this is the closest I can find. I got a full scholarship plus 15k a year stipend, which is way more than I expected.

Gotta get a first though!
    So what am I supposed to say... Bravo? I'm amazed? Oh wait, this is what I'll say..... yeah whatever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdHock)
    Mate, am I alone in thinking that us CAS people deserve a separate thread in this forum? I'm seeing that Law/Econ/a bunch of others have special threads and I think it's time for us to stand up for our subject!
    Ooh, definitely! Start one up :yep: Let me know when you have and I'll shimmy on over to it and start chatting away :rolleyes:

Has accommodation gone up yet, do you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manthew)
    So what am I supposed to say... Bravo? I'm amazed? Oh wait, this is what I'll say..... yeah whatever
    So what is the point of this thread if not to talk to other people who will be new to the Uni in September, and talk about the conditions of your place? I wasn't bragging, merely stating fact.

You are going to be a university student soon, my recommended course of action would be to grow up pretty quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bxvgears)
    Yeah, you can pull a few strings with some people you know at OT and we'll all go (for free). It's on Glazer
    Hey! I'm a massive United fan, from Manchester as well

ReputationRep:
    So what is the point of this thread if not to talk to other people who will be new to the Uni in September, and talk about the conditions of your place? I wasn't bragging, merely stating fact.

You are going to be a university student soon, my recommended course of action would be to grow up pretty quickly.
    Yeah wtv

lol

ReputationRep:
    Hello

It says end of april now,they've recently updated on their website.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh end of April! How exciting ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShabzM)
    It says end of april now,they've recently updated on their website.
    :p:

They said mid April last year and it still took another month (second week of May) before applications opened. Just keep an eye on the website/the accommodation thread linked in my signature and stickied at the top of the Warwick sub-forum.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I have a conditional offer to study for a PhD in Mathematics at Warwick 2010-13 ! This isn't really the same as you guys, but this is the closest I can find. I got a full scholarship plus 15k a year stipend, which is way more than I expected.

Gotta get a first though!
    Congrats :eek:

There's a postgrad forum on here btw, you can check out if anyone else is doing your course there :P It's all us undergrads in this thread pretty much .

ReputationRep:
    Yep, it is all rather vague... Ah well, it sounds like it should be soon
    I emailed them about 10 days ago and she said 2 weeks, so 4 days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misteryom)
    I emailed them about 10 days ago and she said 2 weeks, so 4 days?
    I'm holding you responsible if we can't do it then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingharry666)
    I'm holding you responsible if we can't do it then!
    Agree... at least we have something to blame hahas

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed Warwick a couple of weeks ago. I am so in need of getting the grades!

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Warwick for German

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ekemp1)
    Firmed Warwick for German
    German :lovedup:!
    There's quite a few of us linguists here !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.