Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ekemp1)
    Firmed Warwick for German
    Another , there's lots of us now!

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Warwick for Management!

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed Computer Science & Business Studies. 2010 entry . Unconditional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adamn)
    German :lovedup:!
    There's quite a few of us linguists here !

You are from Worcester? I'm from Hereford :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling a serious lack of English Literatureness on this thread...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mlleflorence)
    Firmed Warwick for Management!
    Me*too**do*you*have*a*condition?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)

How did you manage to balance your personal statement between management and philosophy/econ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adamn)
    German :lovedup:!
    There's quite a few of us linguists here !
    What party of Worcestershire are you from Adam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingharry666)
    What party of Worcestershire are you from Adam?
    I'm from Malvern You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Yeah. Minimum 14/20 overall grade for the French Baccaulaureat, 14/20 for Maths and 14/20 for English. Got no problem with the conditions, still gotta work hard for my overall grade though. You?

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Economics! not sure which accomodation to apply to??? AV/JM for ensuite or Rootes to party every day and night???!!! advise!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bxvgears)
    How did you manage to balance your personal statement between management and philosophy/econ?
    I*had*originally*applied*for *PPE*to*Warwick*but*my*sch ool*made*a*mistake*with*my  predicteds.
    So*Warwick*allowed*me*to*ap ply*to*another*course*but*I *couldn't*take*eco*as*it*w as*all*filled*up.*So*i*wro te*a*new*SOP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mlleflorence)
    Yeah. Minimum 14/20 overall grade for the French Baccaulaureat, 14/20 for Maths and 14/20 for English. Got no problem with the conditions, still gotta work hard for my overall grade though. You?
    I*have*to*get*a*36*with*5 s*in*all*my*hls*in*the*IB .*NOt*difficult*but*I*still *have*to*work*hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adamn)
    I'm from Malvern You?
    I'm from Worcester. Are you at The Chase then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingharry666)
    I'm from Worcester. Are you at The Chase then?
    Nahh Hanley Castle You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adamn)
    Nahh Hanley Castle You?
    Malvern College myself.

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for MMath
    Applying for Rootes accomodation but not sure what to put second choice.. any ideas? Preferabbly as social as Rootes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx-becky1992-xx)
    Firmed for MMath
    Applying for Rootes accomodation but not sure what to put second choice.. any ideas? Preferabbly as social as Rootes
    Welcome to the club Becky! I don't think you will be able to find any accommodation quite as sociable as Rootes but it's worth checking out the guide to accommodation that is sticked at the top of the page.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx-becky1992-xx)
    Firmed for MMath

Are you sure that you will be able to solve your equations in the rowdiness that is Rootes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bxvgears)
    Are you sure that you will be able to solve your equations in the rowdiness that is Rootes
    Haha! Not planning on doing any work during the evenings when it will be rowdy :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.