Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

Firmed Warwick for engineering a few days ago :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just thought I'd say hi - I've firmed Warwick for History V100 and CAN'T WAIT!!
    Just spent all morning researching accommodation - cut it down to Claycroft, Whitefields, Cryfield or Tocil I think
    Also looking at doing a year abroad - bring on Octorber!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manthew)
    Please remember to take some pictures, any pictures around Warwick and share it with ye TSR mates ya
    Why not ask a current student to do so? Or Google Streetview for building exteriors?

ReputationRep:
    just firmed Warwick
    t'was a hard choice rejecting LSE but the MORSE course is better than the Actuarial Science course at the LSE - anyway not to keen on the idea of living in London
    people keep telling me I've made a mistake but London just isn't for me

does anyone know when we can apply for accommodation? I'm assuming we get notified by e-mail?

where is everyone applying to?

cant wait till October!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shmarty)
    does anyone know when we can apply for accommodation? I'm assuming we get notified by e-mail?

cant wait till October!
    Hey, the application opens the end of April, you won't be notified, so you'll have to keep checking the website's accommodation There is, however, an Open Day on the 8th of May, so that'll give you a look at accommodation and make the decision easier, too

Hope that helped :yep:

ReputationRep:
    just firmed Warwick
    t'was a hard choice rejecting LSE but the MORSE course is better than the Actuarial Science course at the LSE - anyway not to keen on the idea of living in London

cant wait till October!
    So what are you going to do when you finish your degree and you're looking for job? Work on a farm in Coventry?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhyMath)
    Just firmed for MMath. Out of curiosity, what school do you go to in Sheffield?
    Sorry for late reply - I need to get used to checking these more often!

I'm at Notre Dame; what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I just firmed for MMath, glad to see theres quite a few of us on here.
    First choice was Imperial but that didn't work out, oh well!
    Just the STEP/AEA requirement to fulfill now, look forward to it...

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed for Mechanical Engineering!! Just gotta wait for October now x

ReputationRep:
    I just firmed for Physics (MPhys). I had a hard time choosing between Warwick and Durham, as they both have an excellent reputation for my subject. But in the end, it was Warwick that felt right for me.

ReputationRep:
    firmed biomedical sciences the other day, anyone know when you can apply for accommodation ???

ReputationRep:
    just firmed Warwick

cant wait till October!
    This is the message on their website now for accomodation:

Online application forms for new students for the 2010/2011 academic year will be available from this website from around the middle of May 2010, please check back later to submit your application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShabzM)
    This is the message on their website now for accomodation:

Online application forms for new students for the 2010/2011 academic year will be available from this website from around the middle of May 2010, please check back later to submit your application.
    :p:

This one should hopefully be the final notice. Remember last year was second week of May.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTallOne)
    :p:

This one should hopefully be the final notice. Remember last year was second week of May.
    Oh, good Been waiting to apply for so long!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lampus)
    Sorry for late reply - I need to get used to checking these more often!

I'm at Notre Dame; what about you?
    Tapton, if you have ever gone to Ranmoor Church at lunch I will probably have seen you.

ReputationRep:
    I firmed this morning - MORSE here I come, hopefully :yep:

ReputationRep:
    This thread is freaky, as I can't believe it has been 4 years since I was a fresher! The time has flown by... so jealous of you guys, I'd love to go back and do that fun first year again!

If anyone has questions about English or German, PM me.

Good luck getting your points to come here :-)

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed for Law today. (:

One question, is Claycroft actually open to 1st Years? Didn't mention so on the accoms' page. Please enlighten.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benjj)
    Just firmed for Law today. (:

One question, is Claycroft actually open to 1st Years? Didn't mention so on the accoms' page. Please enlighten.

Cheers
    Warwick's website reckons not.

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/a...ces/claycroft/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lampus)
    Warwick's website reckons not.

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/a...ces/claycroft/
    but i find a contradiction
    http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/a...summary_09.pdf
    :confused: :confused: :confused:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.