Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lampus)
    Warwick's website reckons not.

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/a...ces/claycroft/
    Ok, Claycroft was available for first year undergrads last year (2009 entry), along with one block for postgrads and one for final year undergrads. Things may change for this year.

By the looks of things it seems as though Lakeside has now reopened for first year undergraduates and Claycroft been given to Postgrads/Final Years. I'll update the accommodation thread accordingly

The post above me is a table for the 2009/10 year and is not accurate any more.

ReputationRep:
    So gutted about Claycroft not being open to first years I reckon I'll put Heronbank as my first choice instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTallOne)
    Ok, Claycroft was available for first year undergrads last year (2009 entry), along with one block for postgrads and one for final year undergrads. Things may change for this year.

By the looks of things it seems as though Lakeside has now reopened for first year undergraduates and Claycroft been given to Postgrads/Final Years. I'll update the accommodation thread accordingly

The post above me is a table for the 2009/10 year and is not accurate any more.
    oh right, it's not for 2010/11
    anyways, thx for advising =]
    still not sure where to apply to ARGH!

ReputationRep:
    Any chemistry ?

ReputationRep:
    Just Firmed .

This thread needs reviving :p:

ReputationRep:
    There's 60% of me failing to meet my conditional offer T.T... Further Math A is just too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manthew)
    There's 60% of me failing to meet my conditional offer T.T... Further Math A is just too much
    just revise the **** out of FP2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ziedj)
    i was told that FP2 is hardest amongst all FP modules and had my reservations for it at first, but now that i'm doing FP3, i DO believe in that saying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ziedj)
    CIE-Alevels Further Math has only two papers... YES COMBINATION OF ALL THE *****.. hahahahahahs GOOGOGOOGOGOOGOGOGOGOO!! 12Days more

ReputationRep:
    just firmed for mmath!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.Mann)
    just firmed for mmath!!
    seems like a lot of maths people, which is good

how's everyone doing in terms of STEP preparation?

ReputationRep:
    Is it mid o' May yet???? Gossh

ReputationRep:
    hey! does anyone know where i could find the advantages/disadvantages of Tocil??

i want a 39 week let accommodation, and seeing as we can't apply for Claycroft anymore, i think i'm gonna put Rootes first choice! but i still need to work out what to put for second and third.. any suggestions?
    i fear Heronbank and that might be too far away from everything (esp. seeing as the Maths dep. is on the complete other side of the campus) and also, i'm not too concerned about having en-suite!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unmodified)
    hey! does anyone know where i could find the advantages/disadvantages of Tocil??

i want a 39 week let accommodation, and seeing as we can't apply for Claycroft anymore, i think i'm gonna put Rootes first choice! but i still need to work out what to put for second and third.. any suggestions?
    i fear Heronbank and that might be too far away from everything (esp. seeing as the Maths dep. is on the complete other side of the campus) and also, i'm not too concerned about having en-suite!
    Nice to see a lady firming Warwick for MORSE :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unmodified)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...ick#Residences

Somewhere on that page. It is an old review, but most of it seems relevant. Still a 3 minute walk to the SU. In fact, compared to AV it's about 2 minutes closer to nearly everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Nice to see a lady firming Warwick for MORSE :five:
    Your spotify playlist is amazing. It has been added to my elusive playlist.

8)

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I feel like I've really late to the party :P

I've firmed Warwick for English Lit with Creative Writing...anyone else?

I'm having HUGE problems choosing accommodation though, can't decide between Benefactors, Cryfield, Rootes or Tocil...any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    i know theres like 40 pages so the answer may be somewhere... but what happens the first few weeks? i mean when can you move in and settle in?
    im seriously **** scared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lottiebubble)
    Hello! I feel like I've really late to the party :P

I've firmed Warwick for English Lit with Creative Writing...anyone else?

I'm having HUGE problems choosing accommodation though, can't decide between Benefactors, Cryfield, Rootes or Tocil...any ideas?
    (Original post by raes)
    i know theres like 40 pages so the answer may be somewhere... but what happens the first few weeks? i mean when can you move in and settle in?
    im seriously **** scared
    In both cases check the two massive guides at the top of the Warwick forums: Ask Absolutely Anything and The Warwick Accommodation Thread. Both threads have guides in the first few posts of the thread - the accommodation thread has some arrivals weekend stuff in the 'After I've applied' section.

But to answer your first question, raes, you can move in from 09.30am in the Saturday before the start of term. And I see you also posted in the Biomedical Science thread - don't go for Westwood as it is on the opposite side of campus.

ReputationRep:
    ok i'll look at those threads, thanks
    but i dont really get it about Westwood is it an accomodation? i want to go for jack martin so :P

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.