Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unmodified)
    I swear I saw somewhere, a while back, an article which had the walking times from each accomodation block to different areas on campus..
    Anyone know where i might find this?
    http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/a...idences/rootes - U have to go on each one, and it will give you the walking time to the SU, what else could you possibly want on campus?! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTallOne)
    IQE is core in the MORSE first year, I believe.[...]
    Thank you for the answers TallOne - exactly what I needed!

Just to clear something up again, is the final assessment (2 hours one) an essay paper or more like calculations and multiple choice again?

I was thinking more on the terms of taking the economics module because a) I enjoy the subject on the whole (but not the A-level I'm currently doing) and also b) to keep an option open for me to do MORSE (although in reality, I would probably enjoy maths more, MORSE opens up more doors for IB and other financial careers in the future - not that straight maths doesn't in the end I guess!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nbailey8)
    Do you get to pick 5?!
    you have to pick at least 5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unmodified)
    I swear I saw somewhere, a while back, an article which had the walking times from each accomodation block to different areas on campus..
    Anyone know where i might find this?
    It's in the Ask Absolutely Anything thread, under the Accommodation section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakash)
    Thank you for the answers TallOne - exactly what I needed!

Just to clear something up again, is the final assessment (2 hours one) an essay paper or more like calculations and multiple choice again?

I was thinking more on the terms of taking the economics module because a) I enjoy the subject on the whole (but not the A-level I'm currently doing) and also b) to keep an option open for me to do MORSE (although in reality, I would probably enjoy maths more, MORSE opens up more doors for IB and other financial careers in the future - not that straight maths doesn't in the end I guess!)
    Final paper has 8 questions, 4 on macro, 4 on micro. Choose to answer 2 from each section.

It's mainly calculations or working through calculations and applying basic theory behind the calculations to some parts of the question, for example explain why in the Bertand Pricing model why the optimum Nash Equlibria is equal to the marginal cost. But requirement of economic knowledge is near minimal. You won't have to write an essay in the exam, although over the past years one of the 4 questions in each paper could be an 'explain these 4 terms' or similar questions.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I've done all the steps but when I try to log in it tells me that my username/password doesnt exsist...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lottiebubble)
    Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I've done all the steps but when I try to log in it tells me that my username/password doesnt exsist...
    Email them, I did it to me yesterday but worked today.

ReputationRep:
    1) AV
    2) Rootes
    3) Tocil
    4) Cryfield
    5) Whitefields

glad it's done now, exam timeeee

ReputationRep:
    1) Westwood :love:
    2) Tocil :yep:
    3) Whitefileds
    4) Benefactors :confused:
    5) Rootes :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTallOne)
    It's in the Ask Absolutely Anything thread, under the Accommodation section.
    yes that was it! THANK YOU

ReputationRep:
    1.Whitefields
    2.JM
    3.Tocil
    4.Rootes
    5.Cryfield
    6.Westwood

ReputationRep:
    Arthur Vick
    Heronbank
    Tocil
    Westwood
    Rootes

ReputationRep:
    Jack Martin
    Tocil
    Whitefields
    Cryfield
    Rootes

yaaay finally=D

ReputationRep:
    Rootes for the win xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nbailey8)
    Email them, I did it to me yesterday but worked today.
    I got in, eventually! Thanks for replying though

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else put Cryfields at number one? I'm worried I made the wrong choice now...

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I have just noticed this thread, I have Warwick as my firm just trying to decide on accomadation now!! dont know what order to go for!
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoria89)
    Hi
    I have just noticed this thread, I have Warwick as my firm just trying to decide on accomadation now!! dont know what order to go for!
    x
    If you need help why not read the guide in the first few posts of the Warwick Accommodation Thread and also the most recent posts on pages 100+. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much choice haha!

ReputationRep:
    1) Rootes
    2) Tocil
    3) Whitefields
    4) Cryfield
    5) Westwood

Anyone else putting Rootes as their first choice?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.