Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTallOne)
    :holmes:

Hurst is not available to first year undergraduates. Either that or Whitefields, Westwood and Rootes are not available to final year undergraduates/postgraduates.
    Oh yeah.. Made a mistake.. Last one is Benefactors.. But I hope by the time its 2nd or 3rd choice, I've gotten one place already.. Wondering just how popular Tocil is.. Hmm...

ReputationRep:
    Ok.. I'm still quite new to this.. How do you create a thread? I'm thinking of creating a Warwick Maths Firmers 2010 thread.. Or can someone who alrdy knows how to pls do that? heh..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeohaikal)
    Ok.. I'm still quite new to this.. How do you create a thread? I'm thinking of creating a Warwick Maths Firmers 2010 thread.. Or can someone who alrdy knows how to pls do that? heh..
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1008059

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeohaikal)
    Click on when on the University of Warwick forum.

But to be honest, there's already a Warwick Firmers thread which is pretty much Maths, so much so that all the other subjects have moved out. Or see Maths Applications/Offers/Decisions thread in Maths courses.

After results day, you can create a Maths Freshers thread though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeineHeldenMehr)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1008059
    This link is for Mathematics applicants in general, not so much for Warwick.. Oh wells...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamaGuest)
    Sweet Although I have to defer my entry because of national service though, kinda sucks. Guess that means I'll only meet you in two years :P
    u singaporean?

ReputationRep:
    Film Studies

Warwick (W620): Conditional Offer (AAB); Firm
    Received Offer: 23/02/10

King's College London (P303): Conditional Offer (ABB); Insurance
    Received Offer: 11/02/10

:yep:!

ReputationRep:
    Thought i'd add to the other Maths Warwick firmers . Doing Step I in a weeks time - the day after my 18th.....no booze for me , and an AEA paper on the 30th June. Finding the Step papers a little tricky but for the most i've got my head round them.

So far for accomadation, i've gone Jack Martin and then Cryfield. Gl with all the revision and such - PC4 tommorow and i've spent my night watching the italy game haha - look forward to October

ReputationRep:
    this thread has died

sillyyyy exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FP2)
    Thought i'd add to the other Maths Warwick firmers . Doing Step I in a weeks time - the day after my 18th.....no booze for me , and an AEA paper on the 30th June. Finding the Step papers a little tricky but for the most i've got my head round them.

So far for accomadation, i've gone Jack Martin and then Cryfield. Gl with all the revision and such - PC4 tommorow and i've spent my night watching the italy game haha - look forward to October
    Im doing STEP 1 and AEA too... bad times though about it being your 18th the day before!!
    I'm feeling more confident about AEA, still finding STEP papers very tricky, but cant really do much revision this week due to M2 on friday and Chem on thurs.
    Good luck with your C4 tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nbailey8)
    this thread has died

sillyyyy exams
    I still look at it like everyday. I think my chances of actually getting to Warwick have slimmed slightly with my ultimate maths flunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misteryom)
    I still look at it like everyday. I think my chances of actually getting to Warwick have slimmed slightly with my ultimate maths flunk.
    How did C4 go? Is it still three times as hard as the other 3?

ReputationRep:
    Another maths one STEP I next week, but I screwed up (quite a lot) and didn't enter for AEA :dontknow: I should still get past STEP I though (I'm terrified)

Rootes is first for accomodation, then Tocil, Cryfield, Whitefields

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aphilpotts)
    Another maths one STEP I next week, but I screwed up (quite a lot) and didn't enter for AEA :dontknow: I should still get past STEP I though (I'm terrified)

Rootes is first for accomodation, then Tocil, Cryfield, Whitefields
    my choices are similar to yours, rootes, tocil, whitefields, westwood
    ROOTES FTW!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klhl)
    my choices are similar to yours, rootes, tocil, whitefields, westwood
    ROOTES FTW!!!
    deja vu? :p:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...38591&page=122

ReputationRep:
    =p

ReputationRep:
    PC4 went quite well (hoping for that A* needed 94/100 UMS) so now i'm purely focused on german, economics, step and AEA papers - pretty much every a'level i did this year

Gl with M2 and Chem. I did M2 as well nice module but only got a 79 in the exam, managed better in S2 with a 90 and i hate stats with a passion, so dull.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zweihander)
    How did C4 go? Is it still three times as hard as the other 3?
    Yep. OCR have made their maths exams so hard now that my 6th form are changing to AQA next year.

ReputationRep:
    did OCR FP3 and M3,
    both weren't the kinda standard papers we normally get for pastpapers *sigh*
    just hope the the S2 paper i get next week will be a standard one

Got my reading list through the post today.

Can't say I'm too happy because it's pretty damn long

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.