Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got my reading list too Not so much long, just quite expensive! Ahhh, the life of a student!

ReputationRep:
    Reading list for what? Mathematics? How come I haven't had any?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Errr yeah what's this about a reading list???
    Anyone heard anything about History V100 ???? :/

ReputationRep:
    Oh now this is interesting.
    I don't really see the point why the science courses don't receive any reading lists. I mean it's absolutely fundamental to understand the topics studied, as normally the books focus much more on the methodology of the exercises solution (i.e. they teach you how to answer, but not really the cause or the justification for that). A rather relevant aspect of this dimension is obviously a great bonus for physics and perhaps chemistry and maths : intuition. Maybe with some quick reading that can definitely be enhanced.

ReputationRep:
    I want a reading list :sad: I might just steal book ideas from the cambridge site, if Warwick don't have one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ziedj)
    I want a reading list :sad: I might just steal book ideas from the cambridge site, if Warwick don't have one.
    Hows STEP revision going? 2 DAYS :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aphilpotts)
    Hows STEP revision going? 2 DAYS :eek:
    Panic has officially set in.
    I'm no where near prepared

ReputationRep:
    Oh pls... 2 for STEP aint that hard.. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeohaikal)
    Oh pls... 2 for STEP aint that hard.. :P
    :lolwut: Actually revisions going pretty well so I think I should be alright, but still...

:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icegem100)
    Ah yeah well I thought AEA would be best as it is only pure so kind of narrows down what you need to know... and I prefer pure as well.

Oh 3 years wow... my choices are 1.) Rootes 2.) Jack Martin 3.) Cryfield 4.) Tocil 5.) Whitefields.

It totally threw me when i realised you could only apply for one 30 week ensuite but yeah i chose the ones i think are best!

What about you?
    I think my accommodation choices are EXACTLY the same as yours :p:

Really want Rootes! And ive still got an exam left on the 30th and im getting WAY too excited about Warwick instead of revising.....!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessique14)
    I think my accommodation choices are EXACTLY the same as yours :p:

Really want Rootes! And ive still got an exam left on the 30th and im getting WAY too excited about Warwick instead of revising.....!
    I've been excited about university for 2 years and counting.... Get back to studying! :P

ReputationRep:
    I've been excited about university for 2 years and counting.... Get back to studying! :P

Ok ok :p: haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ziedj)
    I'm stealing water from your awesome water machine at the maths institute :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Focus08)
    I'm stealing water from your awesome water machine at the maths institute :awesome:
    Not if I go and TELL OFF YOU.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ziedj)
    Not if I go and TELL OFF YOU.

WMG won't let me in, so..

..You'll have to catch me first :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    haha this made me smile :-) I am actually leaving Uni for the last time tomorrow and am seriously going to miss it... Make sure you enjoy every minute, cos it goes sooo fast!!! Good luck with your exams!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm doing Electronic Engineering, BBB, I'm liking the look of Tocil but once exams are over I'm gonna have a proper look at accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
    haha this made me smile :-) I am actually leaving Uni for the last time tomorrow and am seriously going to miss it... Make sure you enjoy every minute, cos it goes sooo fast!!! Good luck with your exams!
    haha thx... I'm sure I will enjoy it. The two years has made me look forward to it very very much!

ReputationRep:
    I've just received Warwick Mathematics reading list.. Turns out to be somewhat similar to Imperial's... Hmm.. Any of you people got it yet?

ReputationRep:
    I've just received Warwick Mathematics reading list.. Turns out to be somewhat similar to Imperial's... Hmm.. Any of you people got it yet?
    I got the wawrick reading list for maths as well, nice to know that I had read some of the books on there. I was wondering if they were going to give me something to do over summer though :P

also based on how STEP went earlier this week, I'm pretty sure I will get in, it all hinges on how my computing grade goes

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.