Classical Civilisation Q820

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BojanglesELF)
    IN IN IN!!
    can't get over the shock.
    AAABC (only two taken this year- AA)
    Classical Civilisation Q820
    Yay, I'm doing the same course, we're pretty much the only ones I've
    seen doing it so far, I was getting worried haha.
    I'm so excited!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student3)
    Yay, I'm doing the same course, we're pretty much the only ones I've
    seen doing it so far, I was getting worried haha.
    I'm so excited!! :woo:
    thank gawd your another one! I havent seen anyone else who's doing it either :p: Did you get a letter about being given all our information on the 4th?

ReputationRep:
    thank gawd your another one! I havent seen anyone else who's doing it either :p: Did you get a letter about being given all our information on the 4th?

hooray, at least there's 2 of us...ha

and no, haven't got that letter yet, when did you get it?
    did it have a reading list or anything else important?

ReputationRep:
    hooray, at least there's 2 of us...ha

and no, haven't got that letter yet, when did you get it?
    did it have a reading list or anything else important?
    just got it this morning it said where we're all meant to go for an induction type thing on the 4th of Oct. Nah it didnt have a reading list, but did they email you one about a month ago?

ReputationRep:
    just got it this morning it said where we're all meant to go for an induction type thing on the 4th of Oct. Nah it didnt have a reading list, but did they email you one about a month ago?

no again. bladdy hell lol, i haven't go anything. it was my insurance though, so maybe that's why? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    no again. bladdy hell lol, i haven't go anything. it was my insurance though, so maybe that's why? :dontknow:
    oh right well thats probably why! they'll contact you soon enough, if you want the reading list though i can post it here?

ReputationRep:
    oh right well thats probably why! they'll contact you soon enough, if you want the reading list though i can post it here?
    oh my god can i be really annoying and ask you to PM it to me if you don't mind?
    i know i may be being a bit keen but ah well :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh my god can i be really annoying and ask you to PM it to me if you don't mind?
    i know i may be being a bit keen but ah well :rolleyes:
    haha no i don't mind :p: i understand completely, although some people on the classics society thread have told me not to bother reading some of them, and have recommended others instead (i'll give you deets in the pm)

ReputationRep:
    I still can't believe it! I GOT IN!!!!
    A*AA
    History V100

SO HAPPY!!!!
    Just need to wait for accommodation now - but to be honest I'm just so relieved I got the grades

ReputationRep:
    Yay some Classics people, I'm doing Ancient History + Classical Archaeology (VV14?) but it's the same department and lots of the same modules I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danmart1n)
    Yay some Classics people, I'm doing Ancient History + Classical Archaeology (VV14?) but it's the same department and lots of the same modules I think
    Wonderful that makes ...three of us doing vaguely the same type of thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poojs)
    I have following offers:
    Warwick Business school: MSc Finance and Economics (Condition 65% Indian equivalent).
    Warwick University: MSc Economics and International Financial Economics and MSc Economics.

I really want to take the offer for MSc Finance and Economics but I haven't been keeping well and will not be able to appear for my examination and thus fulfill the condition.The option of deferal is not available for this course.
    My second choice would be MSc Economics and International Financial economics.Do youthink i will be able to defer this offer on health grounds?also if i defer this offer for next year reapply for the WBS course would that be allowed? kindly guide me.
    Hi,
    I wanted to apply for Warwicks Economics and International financial economics. However I am not sure what to write in the SOP as Msc. Economics and Msc. Economics & International Financial Economics have similar course content except for minor changes int he optional modules. COuld you please advice on this or share SOP for the second option.

Thanks.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.