Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've just been having a wee look through this forum and some of the threads are posted by people who could, in my opinion, benefit from counselling.
    I know people feel ashamed/scared to access this but I hope I can change that. I currently work full time in counselling and would like to offer some over the phone/online counselling as I know how the dreaded hold tone can stop people staying on the phone when all counsellors are busy.
    PM me if you would like counselling and I can arrange this. Your counselling can happen over the phone or online, whatever you prefer. The way it will work is you will refer yourself to me, I'll learn a bit about you, you can learn a bit about me and I can hopefully help you through any hard times you're having.
    Your counselling is, obviously, free and will take place once a week at a set time for generally an hour but can be as long or as short as needed. I will be available through text/call at all times if you feel that you need to talk to me outside of our normal counselling session, such as if you feel particularly at risk of self harm.
    All of our conversations will be COMPLETELY confidential and nothing you say to me will EVER be divulged.

As I said before, PM me and this can be arranged. Oh, and remember, no problem is too small.

Amber

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.