Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terminator 2)
    The only benefit I can see of multiculturalism is making us realise how superior we British are.

It goes back generations when Britain basically had to save Europe from nazi Germany becasue the French and others were a bunch of gutless surrendering wimps. Before that the British empire, when we ruled the waves.
    Britian didn't defeat Nazi germany. The only thing that happens is that they changed their name to the BNP,

ReputationRep:
    There are numerous benefits of multiculturalism
    for example, having people of diferent culture will make britain an exotic country and diverse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    Wow white have never raped anyone!?
    (Original post by milkytea)
    Yeah, because no rapist has ever, ever been British or anything.
    (Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :))
    Yes, its only colourd people who do bad things.
    Aw you poor, simple fools! You're quite mistaken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remarqable M)
    There are numerous benefits of synonyms for multiculturalism
    for example, having people of diferent culture will make britain an exotic country and diverse.
    ^ fixed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antzlck)
    lol and there's me thinking the thread would be an intellectual discussion on the benefits of multiculturalism.
    yeah me 2, it just turns out to be another mentalist Daily Mail reader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    Black Nigerians successful? Yes there a few but there's more successful Muslims if that's what you're getting at. 6000 British Muslim millionaires in the UK at the last count.

You do know many Nigerians in Britain are muslims right?

ReputationRep:
    Nobody should be allowed to judge imigrants in public.

ReputationRep:
    The BNP should take the daily mail and shove it where it hurts most.

ReputationRep:
    Oh reeeeally? :beard: What should be the punishment for judging immigrants in public Expresso Myself? :tea:

ReputationRep:
    I live in a country where the imigrants are respected! In England this days everybody accuses them of everything that is wrong.
    I've got a portuguese friend that was convicted in England under a false accusation of murder, he was arrested for 4 years until a solicitor found out that there was way to many errors made during the investigation. Is free now.
    But i'm under the feeling that he was accused just because is not english.

ReputationRep:
    So, what do I think the punishment should be?! Perhaps public service. Or to be arrested with a bunch of mix race violent dudes, and see what happens! That would be fun...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.