Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Teacher called me a dipstick :rant: watch

ReputationRep:
    you deserved it

ReputationRep:
    A teacher called me a **** head before.

And another teacher said his dog could have done better.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you are even in any doubt as to whether you were in the wrong is worrying...

ReputationRep:
    dipstick
    hahahahahahahaha DIPSTICK haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanny17)
    My annoying biology teacher called me a dipstick today because i was chewing gum in his lesson everyone laughed at me and to make matters worse, my phone rang in the lesson. I didn't reply though because of the proverb: action speaks louder than words. Did i do the right thing?
    you should have said something back, once a teacher disses you, that gives you the opportunity to rain down insults on them, plus they get into trouble for calling you names, and all the students will start laughing and smirking at them, you should have called him a dipsh**

ReputationRep:
    My annoying biology teacher called me a dipstick today because i was chewing gum in his lesson everyone laughed at me and to make matters worse, my phone rang in the lesson. I didn't reply though because of the proverb: action speaks louder than words. Did i do the right thing?
    Dipstick :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by explosions hurt)
    You are 18. When were the old days?
    When i was 14, old enough for ya inspector?

ReputationRep:
    Woo, i think nearly every student has been through this sort of thing. Just call the teacher a D***head! lol nahh dont do that I think what you did was for the best, just ignore the stupid ****. I once got called "an annoying little toad" for knocking on the college studio door lol. Some people are plain nasty. :mad: especially my textile tutor...

ReputationRep:
    'Dipstick' is hardly insulting.......

ReputationRep:
    my phone rang in the lesson. I didn't reply though because of the proverb: action speaks louder than words.
    You sound like a dipstick

ReputationRep:
    dsss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    you should have said something back, once a teacher disses you, that gives you the opportunity to rain down insults on them, plus they get into trouble for calling you names, and all the students will start laughing and smirking at them, you should have called him a dipsh**
    Haha that would have been really quirky if someone did tht. Love to see the teachers face...

ReputationRep:
    Don't tell me. You want to take legal action, get the teacher fired and go into councilling?

It was your own fault for chewing up and for not having your phone off or on silent.

I got called a lot worse when I was at school.

:nopity: Get over it, dipstick.

ReputationRep:
    Because chewing gum and your phone ringing in a lesson is such a crime. I don't think it's that bad.

ReputationRep:
    Should've raped him/her.

ReputationRep:
    Simply put: you're an arrogant idiot.

Seriously, you can't see that you're in the wrong?

Get over yourself!

ReputationRep:
    My teachers love me.
    They call me "sugar" "sweetheart" e.t.c.

True story.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.