Turn on thread page Beta

Facial wipes = WORTH IT? watch

ReputationRep:
    I found that Wilkinson's Sensitive face wipes (which were 2 for 97p last time I went in) are just as good as the Boots ones which were at least £2 each, and my skin is really sensitive to most things.

ReputationRep:
    Yees I've used them for years and I love them
    But get the cheaper ones, Boots own ones are quite nice the cucumber ones especially and they always have offers on them. bargain.

ReputationRep:
    I just go to bodycare, 3 packets of 25 wipes for £1. They're either tea tree or orange and they're laaaavley.

ReputationRep:
    I use johnson's, they tend to be buy on get one free and quite cheap and better than other brands

ReputationRep:
    jus buy the ones that are on offer, different shops will always have different offers or them so jus hunt around for i.e. bogof or 2 for £4 offers.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like them, I think they are really harsh and have only ever made my skin sore.

ReputationRep:
    get cheaper wipes, i use these ones

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Essent...0-pack_124770/

they are really good, ive noticed a difference in my skin already and im not even finished my first pack yet, plus they are cheaper than the ones you get and you get 5 more so will last slightly longer not to mention they are buy 1 get 1 free

ReputationRep:
    Really don't like face wipes. They never make me feel clean and just remind me of camping! If it works for you that's great though! Doesn't seem too expensive considering you don't use moisturiser/cleanser/toner.

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming this is for makeup? If it is, then yeah, I use them all the time Mine aren't that expensive though, which ones do you use? Get them buy one get one free at Tesco

ReputationRep:
    Get cheaper wipes, they're not worth it for that price

ReputationRep:
    I keep a pack at my partner's house (along with moisturiser, a toothbrush and some emergency hairbands), but other than that I use cotton wool and facial cleanser as most other things dry out my skin like crazy.

ReputationRep:
    i keep a pack by my bed when im feeling really lazy or im too drunk to consider proper make up removal

i love them, absolute life savers

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.